Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Sorc Daedric Summoning

KudnaBeefhooked
KudnaBeefhooked
✭✭✭
Can someone please explain how it is possible to have your minions on one skill bar then swap to your other skill bar and still have both minions active. I, for the life of me, can't figure out how to do it. Each time I swap skill bars they both despawn. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • LadyChaos
    LadyChaos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can someone please explain how it is possible to have your minions on one skill bar then swap to your other skill bar and still have both minions active. I, for the life of me, can't figure out how to do it. Each time I swap skill bars they both despawn. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You have to have them on both bars. There's quite a few discussion/hate thread on this in this forum and CS forums if you want to search for more details on it.
    VR2 Ataxia - [NA] Veteran Dominion Sorcerer [Auriel's Bow]
    PvP, PvE, Crafting, and General Shenanigans
    >:) Sorcery and Mayhem online since 1999 >:)
    Current PvP Class/Supernatural Census
  • WhiteQueen
    WhiteQueen
    ✭✭✭
    @gensurg66rwb17_ESO‌
    The skills would have to present on both skill bars.
    Edited by WhiteQueen on May 3, 2014 1:07PM
  • KudnaBeefhooked
    KudnaBeefhooked
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the responses
  • StormWylf
    StormWylf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I also believe they have to be in the exact same slot as well on each bar.
  • LadyChaos
    LadyChaos
    ✭✭✭✭
    StormWylf wrote: »
    I also believe they have to be in the exact same slot as well on each bar.

They do not need be same spot... but it makes it easier to not misclick them off.
  • PermaGrin
    PermaGrin
    They do not need to be in the same spot. By just trying to level some at odd moments, I placed them in different areas.
    But they usually take up slots 4 and 5 on both bars.
    Edited by PermaGrin on May 4, 2014 1:25AM
  • Aimeryan
    Aimeryan
    ✭✭
    Toggles before a recent moan were not required to be on both bars. Then the moan occurred because people didn't understand that the two bars can easily be looked at as one - it is the weapon swap issues that need fixing, there.

Now we have a class skill line with three toggle skills out of five skills (not including the ultimate), that are heavily punished. The pets aren't used past mid-game by most, the Bound Armour is not worth two slots instead of using Thundering Presence.

Either the toggle decision needs reversing and the weapon swap sorted out, or these skills (at least the pets) need to be changed to being on a timer instead of a toggle.
  • LadyChaos
    LadyChaos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aimeryan wrote: »
    Toggles before a recent moan were not required to be on both bars. Then the moan occurred because people didn't understand that the two bars can easily be looked at as one - it is the weapon swap issues that need fixing, there.

Now we have a class skill line with three toggle skills out of five skills (not including the ultimate), that are heavily punished. The pets aren't used past mid-game by most, the Bound Armour is not worth two slots instead of using Thundering Presence.

Either the toggle decision needs reversing and the weapon swap sorted out, or these skills (at least the pets) need to be changed to being on a timer instead of a toggle.

Toggles have been required for both since launch.
    Edited by LadyChaos on May 4, 2014 2:18PM
  • Aimeryan
    Aimeryan
    ✭✭
    LadyChaos wrote: »
    Aimeryan wrote: »

Toggles have been required for both since launch.

Of course, but launch was only a month ago :stuck_out_tongue: