The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Should I go magblade or magsorc?

Nyseto
Nyseto
✭✭✭
For pve and especially pvp? Would I have more success cloaking or having much higher mobility with the sorc?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 24, 2022 7:48PM
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pick whichever one you enjoy more. It's your game, so you should play what you want. You can also try them both out and see what you like better.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magblade is super strong right now and magsorc is super weak. This is from a pvp perspective-- I don't pretend to know anything about PvE.

If you're newish to pvp both are perhaps good choices and you'll find them unique and fun. You may even have success against people of your own skill level. If you just want to know what's best... Go magblade.
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really feel like both take a lot to play well. MSorc ceiling is very low rigt now. Probably the lowest for most. MNB ceiling is the highest with how many tools you can use, you have to learn how to line them up
  • Mesite
    Mesite
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I play magblade I miss having the support of all my pets. They do all the hard work.
  • Turtle_Bot
    Turtle_Bot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a magsorc main, definitely recommend magblade for the current patch.

Magsorc is in a very sad state right now (not that it can't do well, but the time and effort required to learn it and potentially do well with it is so much more than going with magblade).
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post