Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[ANSWERED] Got ESO+ but cannot enter High Isle

vsrs_au
vsrs_au
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I don't know if this is a valid problem or not, but today I wanted to enter High Isle, mainly because I somehow collected 2 Oakensoul Ring leads, both in High Isle, and wanted to use them.

I tried porting to the location of a fellow guild member who was there at the time, but got an error message (see screenshot below). I've redacted any personal information, and the player I was trying to travel to is at the bottom of the displayed part of the guild list.

20221223-high-isle-eso-plus-cannot-enter-redacted.jpg

The other player suggested I check in the Crown Store, because he said there should be a free upgrade to High Isle in there for any ESO+ members, but I couldn't find it.

I was under the impression that ESO+ allowed me access to the High Isle chapter, if not the DLCs purchased in-game. Or have I misunderstood how it works ?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 17, 2023 3:07PM
PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    High Isle will not be part of ESO+ until 2023, as it is the current year's chapter.

The chapter of the current year is a separate purchase that grants you around 1-year exclusive access to it. The following year a new chapter comes out and the old one gets added to Plus.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on December 23, 2022 6:23AM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chapters are separate from other DLC content and are thus not covered under ESO Plus, that is at first.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    High Isle will not be part of ESO+ until 2023, as it is the current year's chapter.

The chapter of the current year is a separate purchase that grants you around 1-year exclusive access to it. The following year a new chapter comes out and the old one gets added to Plus.
    Thanks, I knew there was some good reason for it. Now, if only I could trade antiquity leads! :) Oh, well, thanks for the information.
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    to add to that, chapter releases are in may/june, so still some 5-6 months to go before high isle becomes dlc included in eso+
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On a related note, though, current holiday sale has the High Isle chapter on sale at 67% off
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On a related note, though, current holiday sale has the High Isle chapter on sale at 67% off
    I know, and I ended up buying the chapter.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With the OP issue entering High Isle now resolved, we will go ahead and close the thread from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.