The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[ANSWERED] New Life Festival - question about collectables

vsrs_au
vsrs_au
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
This New Life Festival is the first ESO festival I've participated in, so I have a question: can I collect both the Soulfire Dragon Illusion *and* one of its morphs ?

I have the dragon collectable now, and will be able to accumulate enough event tickets before it ends to get the morph and another dragon, so I was planning to
  1. get the 3 mount fragments;
  2. activate these to create the mount;
  3. get the 3 dragon fragments;
  4. activate these to re-create the dragon.

Is this actually possible, or will the last step fail because I had already activated a dragon previously ? As I said, I'm new to these festivals, so I don't really know how it's supposed to work. Thanks, all! :)
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 10, 2023 4:00PM
PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Many players actually will get the Soulfire Dragon Illusion 5(!) times. Once in Q1, then use for Q1 morph, again in Q2, and used for Q2 morph, again in Q3, then used for Q3 morph, again in Q4, then used for Q4 morph, then once again in Q4 to keep permanently.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    Yes. Many players actually will get the Soulfire Dragon Illusion 5(!) times. Once in Q1, then use for Q1 morph, again in Q2, and used for Q2 morph, again in Q3, then used for Q3 morph, again in Q4, then used for Q4 morph, then once again in Q4 to keep permanently.
    Thanks for the answer. Just what I hoped to hear, too! :)
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With the OP questions regarding the New Life Festival now being answered, we are going to close this discussion going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.