The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

U36 Magden BG Build

• OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes thank you. I've been in some big and/or good cyrodiil guilds before but haven't accepted a leadership role in about 2 years probably. I think I'm ready for something a little more now... And 4manning might be the perfect size.

But back to the original topic.

So now that I've settled on dawnbreaker for my front bar I've put the green balance heal ulti on my backbar. And with two cheap ultimates I don't much see the point in wearing bloodspawn or balorghs for my monster set. My survivability seems fine... I really need something to help my damage.

Little old school, but I was thinking velidreth would be a fun choice. It shares a cool down length with Hrothgar's so in theory I could combine them. Magma Incarnate is probably the meta choice and the most universally useful but I don't have a head piece.

Until I get a head piece (which I do believe I'll do... I want it... It'll be the first thing I 'went and got' in quite a while,) do you folks have any suggestions for me?

Also, a little random, with polar wind and the trees ulti I have had more occasion to heal teammates in bgs. Not a big priority for me, but it is satisfying.

Back briefly to the velidreth thing. Do you guys/gals think beetles+dawnbreaker+Hrothgar's+chilled proc+velidreth+arterial burst will be an effective kill combo on good players? Seems like it should be, no?