The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

reveal radius not showing on some NPCs until you enter reveal range (lamp guards)

Dr_Con
Dr_Con
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
10qkqcbhbuht.png
939ltzde6y00.png

within the same instance are mobs that show the radius as well. this only started within the last patch for me (I run heists regularly). This happens across all the thieve's guild heists. pc/na
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i notice this a lot too with my stealth toon

using cloak will put the circle back until cloak runs out is one issue i noticed

when i notice the circles bugging, i just uncrouch and crouch again and the circles are back, but i only really have this issue happen on my NB when im cloak spamming

its definitely not a "new" issue for me, ive noticed it over the last year at least (i been running heists a lot more because of gear collection, and selling the off-size gear lol)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I noticed this bug earlier too. Its pretty annoying.
    Running over instance, nobody noticing me with stealth build and bam eye above my head XD
    I have nb thief but have stealth build and not using cloak. So everytine when i see lantern guard withou circle i must stand and crouch again.
    Really sorry for my english
  • Hoghorn
    Hoghorn
    ✭✭✭
    i did thieves guild achievements in 2019 and saw this bug sometimes then, we just have to accept that this is the way the game was, is and always will be