The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

who wants a house with no view

Kendric5
Kendric5
✭✭✭
Also that only has one bedroom and no other rooms per say. Mostly stairways and a tower that doesn't have a view of anything.

This is the snow globe home.
Edited by Kendric5 on December 3, 2022 2:20AM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kendric5 wrote: »
    Also that only has one bedroom and no other rooms per say. Mostly stairways and a tower that doesn't have a view of anything.

This is the snow globe home.

But the location is perfect for anyone who does the New Life Festival... :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snow globe has two solid rooms, at least. And can easily be divided up to more. But, there's the main hall and the cellar bedroom. There's a door inside the house that leads to the other one. I personally think the view is nice, especially from the tower. You can see the tent outside and a bit of snowy landscape.
  • Diebesgut
    Diebesgut
    ✭✭✭✭

... i love the SnowGlobe Home and my Khajiit love it too!

Outside they build a Winter Crystal Dream, a liitle sleigh with little Indriks and a lot of presents waiting for Christmas, they can warm their paws, sitting around a campfire...

Inside they build a very cozy room, a small wooden kitchen with every food they like, they can all sit around a cozy fire, playing games, reading books, talking about how the year has been, the people they meet, the adventures they survived... a wonderful house for relaxed gathering, waiting for Christmas and New Years Festival.

... surrounded by a lot of sweetrolls of course.

We love it
    winter-smilies-06.gif
    Khajiit Sicherheitsdienst ~ Überprüfung von Schlössern aller Art ~ Khajiit Security ~ Inspection of any kind of locks
    Khajiit Gebrauchtwaren ~ Handel mit Waren aller Art ~ Khajiit Store ~ Trading of any kind of goods
    Playstation
  • PDarkBHood
    PDarkBHood
    ✭✭✭
    Love the Snowglobe home too. Very cozy!

owt7okjkt7sj.jpg
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The snow globe is the only home I like enough to even consider buying with crowns (although I still haven't bought it yet, because I'm cheap and not really into decorating).
    Edited by the1andonlyskwex on December 4, 2022 5:28PM
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's house inside the snow-globe, hence the view is whatever is around the globe on the table. I actually thought it was pretty neat that what you see outside is from the miniature POV of being in the globe.
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No view? Nonsense.
    During the last New Life Festival I had several giant eyeballs and other random body parts displayed across the sky. :#
    Maybe not the best views but certainly makes things interesting when entertaining house guests.

Just wish ppl would keep their damn fingers off the globe, fingerprints are the worst.
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
  • Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭
    i think it would be fun, for those who get this home to also get a snow globe OF the home to display in another home. :D
    Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • gameswithaspoon
    gameswithaspoon
    ✭✭✭
    In the Snow Globe Home.... you are the View.

Also my Guild's New Life Dueling Arena.

ghd7d3b14b62.png

Under Construction.
    Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Templar AD BWB
    Spoon-ware-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Stamplar AD Bahlokdaan
    Guild Leader Imperium of the Eagle Ravenwatch NA-PC
    Takes Drive-Thru Orders for This is a Wendy's.
  • Nightowl_74
    Nightowl_74
    ✭✭✭
    The snow globe is one of my favorite homes. I love how it feels like a cozy little sanctuary in the midst of a winter storm, and to me the way it's designed so you can actually see a bit of the larger outside world helps create that atmosphere. I'm not sure it would appeal to me so much if the view were more open, but it's hard to say for certain.
  • fizzylu
    fizzylu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also like the snow globe house, although I'd never buy it since I stick to 700 slot homes. Main point though, I definitely don't care if my house has a view. I actually would like to see some more smaller, simple homes with more slots and less landscape.
    Edited by fizzylu on December 8, 2022 1:48AM
  • PDarkBHood
    PDarkBHood
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, changed the floor from the above picture and it looks even warmer and more inviting!txmpcabkf2t9.jpg
  • PingTheAwesome
    PingTheAwesome
    ✭✭✭
    I modeled mine to feel like it's Christmas Eve and everyone just stepped away for a moment. It literally is meant to feel like it is the night of with a cozy nearly suspenseful feeling.
    6x174ufyfcwd.png
    wiiwl3rl6msz.png
    nplvso13d8kj.png
    itmjg9jap7w5.png

UPDATE: And now seeing these photos posted here, I'm tweaking the place. Again.
    Edited by PingTheAwesome on December 13, 2022 6:21AM
    Deaf Healer of Vet Content // Master Crafter // Joined 2016, Consistent Play Since 2018
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a great house! Screenshots added. If there is no view, then you should make one yourself!
    btisrsckrb4z.png
    vwcfrcaar2jq.png
    9r5lzknt6cce.png
    hx4g8b11cegs.png
    ditscu7o3hwm.png
    ujfomiirpf2p.png
    bjdevgngvmw0.png
    dleso304x7dd.png
    Edited by Aelorin on December 13, 2022 5:37PM
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.