Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

An Outfitter addon

Thee_Cheshire_Cat
Thee_Cheshire_Cat
✭✭✭✭
Now, i'm looking for one that will allow me to hotkey different armor. For example, one 'armor set' i'd like to link is everything, but the helm. i have a dungeon set that makes my chars forearms burst into flames every couple seconds. Would like to have a hotkey to quickly just remove the helm so that is not happening when she is out of her fighting gear.

Currently, use Alpha gear for builds and armor sets, however it will NOT correctly load a set without the helm (even if the helm is removed in the saved build).

Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dressing room?
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭
    I recommend using the addon search at www.esoui.com to find such addons. Just enter a search term like outfit, dress, gear etc.
    Edited by Baertram on December 11, 2022 12:20PM
  • Saint-Ange
    Saint-Ange
    ✭✭✭
    Currently, use Alpha gear for builds and armor sets, however it will NOT correctly load a set without the helm (even if the helm is removed in the saved build).
    You have to pair AlphaGear with the addon AlphaStyle.
  • Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saint-Ange wrote: »
    You have to pair AlphaGear with the addon AlphaStyle.

i also have that. It's only for costumes.

It will not change actual equipped armor. Unless i am doing something wrong, i have tried removing armor pieces and reloading style from character to update what i want, and it will not change anything other than costume.
    Edited by Thee_Cheshire_Cat on December 12, 2022 4:23PM
    Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • Saint-Ange
    Saint-Ange
    ✭✭✭
    Alright I think I get it now.
    You need to lock the padlock of your build to force the helmet or any item to be unequipped.
    Click on the green padlock to turn it to red.

sz5aty93th1y.png

you know how to assign keybinds to your builds right?