The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tool Grooved Wooden Tray for Shipbuilder's Drafting Table bugged?

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
Supposed to drop at Wayrest Sewers 2 Endboss. I've been running this several times a day for two weeks now and no lead. Bad RNG? Has anyone had this drop lately? I found one post were one person said they had it drop but that was a while back.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 11, 2023 2:11PM
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is dropping on PC as of Thursday, which was the last time I saw it. There haven't been any updates since then and now so I would assume it is dropping still.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is dropping on PC as of Thursday, which was the last time I saw it. There haven't been any updates since then and now so I would assume it is dropping still.

Thank you. I forgot to mention I'm on PS4 NA. Anyone on PS4 NA seeing it?
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok finally had it drop. My guess is I needed to run the WR2 about 20 to 25 times or so. Guess that is less than that lead from the chest in Falkreath.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok finally had it drop. My guess is I needed to run the WR2 about 20 to 25 times or so. Guess that is less than that lead from the chest in Falkreath.

thats some bad RNG there lol, i think i got that lead in <5 runs
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With the OP finally finding the wooden tray after searching further, we have decided to close this discussion since the OP no longer needs further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.