The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Looking For A New ESO Guild? Check Out These Recruitment Pitches!"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
du7qtuia7zzn.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Looking For A New ESO Guild? Check Out These Recruitment Pitches!"

"No matter how you play, there’s a guild for you in Tamriel. Find your next in-game community with these recruitment pitches from up-and-coming guilds!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on December 14, 2022 3:24PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In case someone didn't have enough of those in zone chat?
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    Guild finder needs an alphabetic search under BROWSE. I often refer new players to guilds, by name, and it's a pain to have to unnecessarily scroll through a whole list to find it.

go through all
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    du7qtuia7zzn.jpg
    This is the official discussion thread for, "Looking For A New ESO Guild? Check Out These Recruitment Pitches!"

"No matter how you play, there’s a guild for you in Tamriel. Find your next in-game community with these recruitment pitches from up-and-coming guilds!"

“The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The PTKs are a great guild on the PS4/PS5. I would still be in there, but I stopped playing hardly at all on the PS4 to restart on the PC, but would go back to them right away if I were active there!
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the mention! <3
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Find these profiles interesting to read. Maybe more in 2024? Better than zone spam :tongue:
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The PTKs are a great guild on the PS4/PS5. I would still be in there, but I stopped playing hardly at all on the PS4 to restart on the PC, but would go back to them right away if I were active there!

I came back to them when I renewed ESO+ to both PC and PS5!
    PC
    PS4/PS5