Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Black Marsh Embassy - [ Lakemire Xanmeer ║tailor made for @Thrielina PC/NA]

Ayalockheart
Ayalockheart
✭✭✭✭
Presenting Black Marsh Embassy on Lakemire Xanmeer.
I have tailor made this town for Thrielina's OC Argonian (mai/2021).

I hope you stand by for the post credit scene.

Let me know if you get what is all this about :wink:

🖐️🖐️🖐️

https://youtu.be/kNy0Jf0YYHU
PC-EU @ayalockheart Open House List
  • Hall of Lunar Champion - Crystal Palace
  • Moon Sugar Meadow - Nordic Cabin ( Hytta )
  • Sleek Creek - Ivory Oasis
  • Earthtear Cavern - Welkynd Ruins
  • Dawnshadow - Château Blanc
  • The Gorinir Estate - Homestead
  • Thieve's Oasis - (WIP - on hold)
  • Black Vine Villa - TSS Rumare
  • Pariah Pinnacle - Frostguard Fortress
  • Forgemaster Falls - Fogimasuta Ryokan
  • Alinor Crest House - Halloween Party House ~ Will be open on 31/10/23
  • Cyrodilic Jungle House - Golden Mug Caffe
  • Stay Moist Mansion - Emberfall
  • Hunter's Glade - Lost Cult
  • Coldharbour Surreal State - The Pridwen
  • Velothi Reverie - The Perl among corals
  • Exorcised Coven Cottage - The Ground's Keeper Hut
  • Ravenhurst - The Drowsy Stag
  • Captain Margaux- Hallix's Elixirs
  • Flaming Nix - Hare Pines Cottage
  • Stillwaters Retreat - Hogsmeade
  • Panterfang Chapel - Seacrest Fort
  • Domus Phrasticus - Mielikki
  • Hammerdeath Bungalow - The Cottage
  • Mornouth Keep - Ivybury Estate
  • Serenity Falls - [WIP ]
Comissions done
Housing Guilds: Ars Gratia
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. I always love houses that look like they belong in the world.

Can I ask about your thoughts on what makes this an embassy? I ask because these are the sorts of ideas I myself love to do, and I'd be fascinated to hear your thought process.
  • Ayalockheart
    Ayalockheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. I always love houses that look like they belong in the world.

Can I ask about your thoughts on what makes this an embassy? I ask because these are the sorts of ideas I myself love to do, and I'd be fascinated to hear your thought process.

Let me try :smile:

I usually make a consultation with whom will be getting the design. A conversation where I ask some key question and I listen what they would like the house to be, or to have. Likes, and dislikes. Sometimes I am given a very defined theme, sometimes I don't have a defined theme.

Some people do not really know what they want, so I ask them about their main character. Some people build character/persona for roleplay/for fun which often can be a good starting point to create a narrative.

In this particular case her main character is an argonian embassador. She also wanted me to find use for Lyranth and she had that large statue you see in the end of the video which I said "I will see what I can do". Once the consultation was done I had enough material to pitch her an idea. Here I mainly focused on her main character role so decided to build an embassy with a twist hidden in it's undercroft ( - which was pending until I had everything else done and satisfactory due to slot limitation).

An Embassy is not an embassy by itself, it is part of a village-- The Embassy is the main focus of the narrative here but the build / video show parts of the entire village consisting in homes and functional areas such as the tavern / inn, market and dock and the nursery (all identifiable within the video).

I have some experience so when I am building large houses I do some planning before start. With Lakemire Xanmeer you have to manage the large space, slot limitation and compromise. My goal was to build a credible village, with the embassy and if possible the undercroft without loosing depth, keeping my usual standard of quality and be able to tell a story.

Phew.. I hope that I got your request right :blush:

The village and some pictures to better ilustrate the layout:

The embassy is positioned in the center of the village after you cross the main square (behind the main pyramid - this is closed off, sometimes we need to make compromises - . On the right side you have the dock that access the main gate of the village, only accessible by boats or swimming. By the dock you have the nursery, which are just below some living quarters (the reed cabins). On the left side you have a tavern with bar, stage and sufficient sitting for a whole party to roleplay. Above the tavern and on distance you have more houses. The Embassy have a main hall, a gabinet and a kitchen.The undercroft access is hidden behind a tapestry that is hanging on the left side of the main hall throne. From here we can go out and swim back to the village or to navigate through the narrow corridors to where DB have their operations/ quarters.

7k19b373k354.png
    d978i960puwk.png
    t3h2x6bef1to.png
    bv5xno3ivqj0.png

Edited by Ayalockheart on November 30, 2022 2:07AM
    PC-EU @ayalockheart Open House List
    • Hall of Lunar Champion - Crystal Palace
    • Moon Sugar Meadow - Nordic Cabin ( Hytta )
    • Sleek Creek - Ivory Oasis
    • Earthtear Cavern - Welkynd Ruins
    • Dawnshadow - Château Blanc
    • The Gorinir Estate - Homestead
    • Thieve's Oasis - (WIP - on hold)
    • Black Vine Villa - TSS Rumare
    • Pariah Pinnacle - Frostguard Fortress
    • Forgemaster Falls - Fogimasuta Ryokan
    • Alinor Crest House - Halloween Party House ~ Will be open on 31/10/23
    • Cyrodilic Jungle House - Golden Mug Caffe
    • Stay Moist Mansion - Emberfall
    • Hunter's Glade - Lost Cult
    • Coldharbour Surreal State - The Pridwen
    • Velothi Reverie - The Perl among corals
    • Exorcised Coven Cottage - The Ground's Keeper Hut
    • Ravenhurst - The Drowsy Stag
    • Captain Margaux- Hallix's Elixirs
    • Flaming Nix - Hare Pines Cottage
    • Stillwaters Retreat - Hogsmeade
    • Panterfang Chapel - Seacrest Fort
    • Domus Phrasticus - Mielikki
    • Hammerdeath Bungalow - The Cottage
    • Mornouth Keep - Ivybury Estate
    • Serenity Falls - [WIP ]
    Comissions done
    Housing Guilds: Ars Gratia
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

An Embassy is not an embassy by itself, it is part of a village-- The Embassy is the main focus of the narrative here but the build / video show parts of the entire village consisting in homes and functional areas such as the tavern / inn, market and dock and the nursery (all identifiable within the video).

I have some experience so when I am building large houses I do some planning before start. With Lakemire Xanmeer you have to manage the large space, slot limitation and compromise. My goal was to build a credible village, with the embassy and if possible the undercroft without loosing depth, keeping my usual standard of quality and be able to tell a story.

Yeah, that's really cool. Homes with stories about the world are the best. Good job with the furnishing limit- it looks really balanced. And good job making it feel like part of the world. I can imagine stumbling across this in Tamriel.