The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Housing Feature: Farm for Alchemy & Provisioning Mats

Skoomah
Skoomah
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Would you like to be able to grow alchemy and provisioning mats in your home?

Housing Feature: Farm for Alchemy & Provisioning Mats 28 votes

Yes
64%
GalennpukTreselegantLiedekeBouldercleaveMimidabbrown0770LucjanemilyhyoyeonMolydeuscarthalisjecks33amertuimrauyranTercesHlaalunaFeedbackOnlyDr_Con 18 votes
No
21%
chessalavakia_ESOTheSpunkyLobsterredlink1979TooWeak2LiveCobble123joergino 6 votes
Other
14%
ThorntongueTaSheenDrNukensteinopalcity 4 votes
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    Sure why not.

Wood to feed fungal farms

Meat/fish for a mudcrab farm

etc
  • TooWeak2Live
    TooWeak2Live
    ✭✭✭
    No
    If I want Snoredew Valley, I know where to find it.
    Edited by TooWeak2Live on November 29, 2022 2:53PM
  • bbrown0770
    bbrown0770
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yep grow your own
    GT: Sir Ben 0770
    DC NA XBOX
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I don't like the idea of full on mat farm. I like the idea that's been brainstormed here on the forum of little flower beds, or planters (which are crafted by players) that are just for decoration but maybe drop one or two materials a day.

I think it would be good decoration, and gives a nice touch of time progression in housing, without being exploitable.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    opalcity wrote: »
    I don't like the idea of full on mat farm. I like the idea that's been brainstormed here on the forum of little flower beds, or planters (which are crafted by players) that are just for decoration but maybe drop one or two materials a day.

I think it would be good decoration, and gives a nice touch of time progression in housing, without being exploitable.

That would be my preference as well.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • chessalavakia_ESO
    chessalavakia_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    The impact of food and potions is too high in my view for them to by farmable at your house.

• Molydeus
    Molydeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Sure, it would be fun to have a little plot of land to grow, maybe 4 herbs or something. I wouldn't be okay with anything more than that.