Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Request for upcoming livestream. Playing Tales of Tribute against a Dev.

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
afif5yhhk4yf.jpg
Hear ye, hear ye! Have what it takes to deck it out against our Tribute Dev Champion, Irenio? We’re looking for Tales of Tribute volunteers on PC NA for our stream on Dec 2.

Reply and let us know why you’re worthy! Bonus: Defeating Irenio will earn you a special prize...
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on November 29, 2022 3:05PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Again, why is dev time towards this being prioritized over the Q&A that has been on-the-burner since August? Why are we not getting updates on this despite asking for over a month?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/615102/so-whatever-happened-to-that-q-a#latest
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww. It's PC-NA. I'd have loved to do this as a PS4 user.
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destai wrote: »
    Again, why is dev time towards this being prioritized over the Q&A that has been on-the-burner since August? Why are we not getting updates on this despite asking for over a month?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/615102/so-whatever-happened-to-that-q-a#latest

Agreed. There have been numerous ESO lives now since we were promised this Q&A. Is combat just not important to the development team/management at zenimax anymore? The recent issues and lack of communication on these topics seem to indicate that.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Could you please remove the npc that begs me to play this card game in the middle of all the towns?

I played it once. I didn't like it. I don't wanna do the tutorial games again on the rest of my toons. They take half an hour. But it seems that's the only way to get the, to shut up.

It's really immersion breaking having someone yell about a "brand new card game!" when I'm in every town.
  • thejadefalcon
    thejadefalcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Special prize" for one server, huh? Shocking that it's PC NA again.
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "Special prize" for one server, huh? Shocking that it's PC NA again.

Really good point!
  • Emberglowo
    Emberglowo
    Soul Shriven
    as far as actual entries go? i'm in. ign @Emberglowo (PC-NA)
    qualifications: top 2% / top 20 NA for the last like, four seasons
    as of time of writing, #6 NA (screenshot)
    quarter-finalist in the ZOS-sponsored tribute world tournament back in july
    i like tribute i guess,,
    Edited by Emberglowo on November 23, 2022 3:59AM
  • PinkApple
    PinkApple
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to participate if given the opportunity!

I have multiple rank 1 finishes both on PC-NA and PC-EU, have won quite a few of the bigger community ran tournaments, and have been in touch with a lot of the higher-end competitive community overall.

My IGN is @PinkApple :)
    @PinkApple on NA servers Finished #1 NA Season 1 Finished #1 NA+EU Season 2 -- Check out my Tales of Tribute youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c/PinkAppleYT
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i will watch it for sur, as i am more good at playing yo-yo *aka up and down* with ranks than beeing really a great card player :)
    My most recent characters
    AD - Columba nera NB
    --Gran'ma is away from the game for resting after Covid and 9 teeth removed as she is totally knocked down -
  • Techwolf_Lupindo
    Techwolf_Lupindo
    ✭✭✭
    Can a DEV please [snip] that one new NPC that will not [snip] about that card game in all the towns?

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 25, 2022 6:55PM
  • Captain_Devildog
    Captain_Devildog
    ✭✭✭✭
    But can the card game also block?
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like play ToT against my free guar pet.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • tim77
    tim77
    ✭✭✭✭

ask not if your cardgame can block for you, ask if you can block your cardgame
    :D
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tim77 wrote: »

ask not if your cardgame can block for you, ask if you can block your cardgame
    :D

Only if you go through the slow intro quest. Then she shuts up. Otherwise she keeps telling you to check it out, even if you despise it!
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks to those who submitted names for this opportunity. We are going through names between here and social media and will reach out if you are selected. Thanks again!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post