The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

VOTE: Week 1 What is the Worst Mythic Item?

Dr_Con
Dr_Con
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Please note: in this contest, the "Worst Mythic" is defined as the mythic that provides the least benefit to the user and/or their build/group and has nothing to do with how they look on the player or how difficult/buggy the leads are to get, though these may be valid arguments for other contests, it's not the purpose of this topic.

@SkaraMinoc
ccd0qejfdwuy.png
@Soarora
2hbipqu8gas4.png
@Heartrage
bqbrlb097i52.png
@james_aubrey
h94rwwfewgx5.png
@wittywindwalker
f1q8lb3ra96f.png
@tomofhyrule
2u0cfwgiw7ux.png
@Billium813
mgwyjdza785o.png

Reminder- Mythic Item suggestion submissions are closed, but you can still vote! You may discuss your choices in the comment section.

Nominations came from this topic: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/discussion/622338/week-1-what-is-the-worst-mythic-item-topic-to-submit-your-choices

Winners will have their choice post here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/discussion/616785 and will receive 250k gold prize available on PC/NA only (Please forum DM me your in-game username if you win and accept the prize money).

This will likely close Monday at Midnight.

Good Luck!
Edited by Dr_Con on November 26, 2022 7:39PM

VOTE: Week 1 What is the Worst Mythic Item? 20 votes

Belharza's Band
5%
Dragonredux 1 vote
Bloodlord's Embrace
5%
RedBranch 1 vote
Markyn Ring of Majesty
0%
Ring of the Wild Hunt
5%
Mesite 1 vote
Lefthander Aegis Belt
25%
belial5221_ESOmeekmikoFroilN3CR01WittyWindwalker 5 votes
Thrassian Stranglers
10%
blktaunaSoul-Forged-Branch 2 votes
Pearls of Ehlnofey
50%
BlkadrVaranaDocFrost72RR_DF_RaptorRedLittlePinkDotIshtarknowsAlterBlikaBillium813MidniteOwl1913boi_anachronism_ 10 votes
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pearls of Ehlnofey
    It says something that some items on the board for 'worst" mythic are not only incredibly useful, but highly recommended on some builds.

Wild hunt on resource gathering and stealing builds.

Ring of Majesty has been goated in pvp for a while now.

Bloodlord's can make an easy permablock ice staff tank.

Thrassian stranglers were top pick in trials for a long while. Unsure if they still are, but for an experienced dps that buff is nuts.

Unsure of the status on lefthander's. I figure it'd be handy for dodge heavy pvp builds as a way to mostly get around aoe, but with lightning staff heavy changes I'm not sure it's needed.
    Edited by DocFrost72 on November 26, 2022 9:23PM
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pearls of Ehlnofey
    I have no idea what Markyn or Wild Hunt (and probably Bloodlord) are even doing anywhere near this poll. Sure, they won't win (I'd hope), but seriously.