The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread, "Play ESO on Stadia? Continue Your Adventures With PC/Mac Accounts"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
akbw9aw6touy.jpg
Official Discussion Thread for Article, "Play ESO on Stadia? Continue Your Adventures With PC/Mac Accounts"

"Stadia players can now continue their adventures in Tamriel with a PC/Mac ESO account and no loss to their characters and progression."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on November 1, 2022 3:14PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • KurganNazzir
    KurganNazzir
    ✭✭✭
    No download button on my account; support ticket has been submitted. /shrug

EDIT: I also have not received any email about this like a few have shared (and others are like me, no email and no download).
    Edited by KurganNazzir on October 20, 2022 9:01PM
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if this is going to work, but I've copied the link to download the installer from the account page:

https://elderscrolls-a.akamaihd.net/products/BNA_Launcher/Install_ESO.exe
    Edited by Maitsukas on October 20, 2022 9:55PM
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • KurganNazzir
    KurganNazzir
    ✭✭✭
    Maitsukas wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this is going to work, but I've copied the link to download the installer from the account page:

Thank you for the link, I got the launcher installed and it's downloading the game now. I probably won't be able to login through the launcher until my account is updated (we'll see), but at least it'll be ready to go.

EDIT: Yup, can't login via the launcher as I figured.
    Edited by KurganNazzir on October 20, 2022 11:33PM
  • KurganNazzir
    KurganNazzir
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if beta accounts are the ones affected, but have to see what the others who are having this problem (and support) say. One said they weren't a beta tester, but after they told me what appears on their account they had at least one beta invite in Nov 2013.

This is what I suspect is the culprit:

THE ELDER SCROLLS® ONLINE: TAMRIEL UNLIMITED™ PC/MAC DIGITAL EDITION
    Member Since July 10, 2013

Account Status

Active - Trial
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post the ticket number and tag an admin, they're usually pretty good about getting things sorted.
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for the link, I got the launcher installed and it's downloading the game now. I probably won't be able to login through the launcher until my account is updated (we'll see), but at least it'll be ready to go.

EDIT: Yup, can't login via the launcher as I figured.

Guessing you got this pop-up message then:
    an00phbqy6ng.png
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All. If you are having issues, please place a ticket and then send the ticket number my way. I will send these over to customer service to assist.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • KurganNazzir
    KurganNazzir
    ✭✭✭
    Guessing you got this pop-up message then: *sniip*
    Indeed, I did

@ZOS_Kevin 221020-002461 The first agent said last night that they escalated my ticket "to a specialized team", and a new one this morning says they're "investigating and when our investigation is complete or if we require additional information we will contact you again", so hopefully they are figuring things out.
  • KurganNazzir
    KurganNazzir
    ✭✭✭
    They fixed my account today and I can now login via the PC launcher. Thanks, everyone.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @KurganNazzir Glad you got sorted out!
    Staff Post
  • gspec
    gspec
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All. If you are having issues, please place a ticket and then send the ticket number my way. I will send these over to customer service to assist.

@ZOS_Kevin I am having problems logging into the ESO on pc. I have a stadia account, pc account(beta active: trial) and playstation account. With Stadia going away, I don't know if the system is going to allow me to log in. Ticket # 221119-005464
  • gspec
    gspec
    Soul Shriven
    gspec wrote: »
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

@ZOS_Kevin I am having problems logging into the ESO on pc. I have a stadia account, pc account(beta active: trial) and playstation account. With Stadia going away, I don't know if the system is going to allow me to log in. Ticket # 221119-005464

It is working now. Thanks
  • Deter1UK
    Deter1UK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I am trying to transfer my daughter to her new pc. From Stadia. Logged into her account no problem but there is no client link to download on her account page.

@ZOS_Kevin I have submitted a ticket 221128-002825 . Thank you.
    Edited by Deter1UK on November 28, 2022 7:51PM