Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Official Discussion Thread, "Meet the Character— Siravaen"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
zx7pvrcjewcs.jpg
Official Discussion Thread for Article, "Meet the Character— Siravaen"

"Sea Elves don’t often seek alliances with outsiders, but Captain Siravaen charts her own course. Discover more about the mysterious pirate in this Meet the Character."
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Maormer and am very happy to see another neutral one. If we can't someday have a Maormer in the character creation menu, it'd be awesome to have one as a companion. (Just something to think about)
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If I'm looking at the views and responses to articles about the new DLC, I can't really find a lot of enthusiasm from the community for the DLC. The Discords I'm in also don't show a lot of interest.

It's such a big difference compared to responses to DLC's like Imperial City, Orsinium and Thieves Guild. Are we sure we're on the right track with the year long adventures?
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katheriah wrote: »
    If I'm looking at the views and responses to articles about the new DLC, I can't really find a lot of enthusiasm from the community for the DLC. The Discords I'm in also don't show a lot of interest.

It's such a big difference compared to responses to DLC's like Imperial City, Orsinium and Thieves Guild. Are we sure we're on the right track with the year long adventures?

Everyone is bored. Bored of combat. Bored of the quests. Bored of the cadence of release, bored of what's being released. Same delves. Same bosses. Bored of this whole Game at this point. I'm such a huge fan of the elder scrolls. But it's hard to even log in cause I get so overwhelmingly BORED.

Been playing since launch. LOVE this game. But man oh man I am BORED.
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Everyone is bored. Bored of combat. Bored of the quests. Bored of the cadence of release, bored of what's being released. Same delves. Same bosses. Bored of this whole Game at this point. I'm such a huge fan of the elder scrolls. But it's hard to even log in cause I get so overwhelmingly BORED.

Been playing since launch. LOVE this game. But man oh man I am BORED.

Very this. It's getting so predictable at this point. Prologue quest, 2 dungeons, prologue quest, "chapter", prologue quest, 2 more dungeons, prologue quest, zone DLC. They really need to change it up.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Mascen
    Mascen
    ✭✭✭✭

I dont think its fair to compare Firesong to those three since they were made before the chapter format was introduced. That being said compared to other phase II chapter zones such as Markarth or Southern Elsweyr, it is a dud on closer par with Murkmire. Story was ok but aside from the House Mornard style and a handful of furniture pieces, most of the druid stuff is hit or miss with the rest of the community while the really cool Maormer furniture is locked behind crown store.

Then again it does seem like ZOS foresaw the tepid reaction which is why it was given as a freebie. Hopefully lessons are learned from this and the next chapter introduces something not as gimmicky as Tales of Tribute
  • keshka007
    keshka007
    ✭✭
    Anyone know what Captain Siravaen is wearing? Nice outfit if it could be crafted.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    keshka007 wrote: »
    Anyone know what Captain Siravaen is wearing? Nice outfit if it could be crafted.

Siravaen's outfit is using the Syrabanic Marine motif, which can drop from Dreadsail Reef.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.