The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

buff stealth pls

Sparxlost
Sparxlost
✭✭✭
more skills and roll dodging no longer reveals you from stealth. so as a necromancer i can stay in the shadows and cast blastbones or ressurection ult from a distance...
make the legerdemain into the official sneak tree where if you are master thief you can effectively reduce your detect radius to zero(standing on the edge of a detection skills aoe but not inside wont reveal you) and nerf npc ability to detect those with high sneak skill.. to offset these changes you could make it so wearing medium or heavy armor would make noise effectively increasing you to be detected easier....
want sneaking to be better and more worth it for more classes other than nightblade.... closing the gap between gankblades and gankers from other classes is important imo more freedom in stealth can remain nightblade specialty but ill be damned if i cant sneak around a keep or resource without being targeted by the npcs as a master thief from a different class....

just opinion
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think I'd agree with your proposed fixes. I think it's important to keep nightblades as the best stealthers. They are illusion masters and it should stay that way.

I don't think vampire skill line should be the only way for other classes to get stealth though. They need to implement another way. I do like the fact that it's harder for other classes to maintain stealth though, as above They aren't masters of it...the sprinting for 3 seconds I feel is great.

I bounce in and out of stealth/sneak on my magplar "ganker" and it works great. I'm not able to dip out of a fight the way NB can, but if given the opportunity and 3 seconds time I can! I feel it's balanced well. LIGHT ARMOR needs equal sneak benefits to medium.
  • Sparxlost
    Sparxlost
    ✭✭✭
    Baconlad wrote: »
    I don't think I'd agree with your proposed fixes. I think it's important to keep nightblades as the best stealthers. They are illusion masters and it should stay that way.

I don't think vampire skill line should be the only way for other classes to get stealth though. They need to implement another way. I do like the fact that it's harder for other classes to maintain stealth though, as above They aren't masters of it...the sprinting for 3 seconds I feel is great.

I bounce in and out of stealth/sneak on my magplar "ganker" and it works great. I'm not able to dip out of a fight the way NB can, but if given the opportunity and 3 seconds time I can! I feel it's balanced well. LIGHT ARMOR needs equal sneak benefits to medium.

i like your thinking but i dont necessarily believe that nightblades should be the only class to use stealth offensively with ease
    as complete invisibility will always have an advantage over regular stealth thus putting nightblades above other classes when using sneak during combat.. as even if you make your enemy break their lock on you, you still wont have the almost complete protection that invisibility provides because all an enemy has to do to get you is to use their eyes...