The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

is The Tribunal in ESO?

TheGent
TheGent
✭✭✭
I've been very interested in learning about The Tribunal I keep hearing about them here and there all the time. I just read a brief summary of them on the wiki and I coulda sworn I saw Vivec as part of Morrowind DLC..(havnt gotten that far yet)
ESO: @The.Gent
I really need a questing friend. Playing solo is lonely and boring (i am in multiple guilds too)

• colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They're all in ESO, you will meet all of them personally at some point in different quest lines.

Would recommend playing Morrowind also if fancy, but if that's too old already for some it's safer to wait on Skywind project to finish their work bringing it onto more fresh engine.

https://discord.gg/skywind
    Edited by colossalvoids on November 23, 2022 6:51AM
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The person talking in the Morrowind DLC trailer is Vivec! You can find him in Vivec City in his canton and interact with him through the main quest there or just chat, he sticks around. Sotha Sil you can find by doing the Clockwork City quest but keep in mind he does not stick around like Vivec does. Almalexia is in the Mournhold, I believe the main quest. She can be found at the Temple during a part of the quest.
    If you want to learn more I recommend UESP, if you haven’t been there already. The lore on the Tribunal is very deep with twists and turns.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, and in Deeshan I decided to
    let Almalexia's temple remain overrun by daedra because she's a stuck up s'wit
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morrowind and its Expansions have a better Tribunal Story and Lore. Makes sense as they are kind of central to the Story. However all the books that talk about them should be in this game. If not the Imperial Library Website has them.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almalexia is in Mournhold, part of the main zone quest
    Vivec is in Vivec in Vvardenfel, part of the main quest of Vvardenfell (morrowind DLC)
    Sotha sil is in the clockwork city, iirc you only actually see him at the end of the main story quest of clockwork city DLC. He made the clockwork city.