The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Druid King is what Hlallu should have been

AnduinTryggva
AnduinTryggva
✭✭✭✭✭
To be honest, the money generation of Druid King is just insane and what Hlalu should have been lore-wise.

It is in that respect pretty overpowered. I also think this additional money card generation by this 5g actor card is OP, the combo should be toned down to have three cards to trigger.
  • rbfrgsp
    rbfrgsp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, druid king is just OP to make players commit to the grind of unlocking it.

Hlaalu is, for me, the best crafted deck in terms of theme. I find it perfect. It is but on laddering I vestments - buy low, sell high. Buy the shipments for four, use them to claim a value five card, and then cash them in at the patron to double your money. Ratchet up your earnings by claiming the next higher card and burning it until pretty soon you're running the whole exchange.

Druid King right now is in a good spot for beating players who autopilot the duke of crows every match. But in every other way, it's grossly over-specced in its midrange cards and some of those need to go up in price or lose some stats.
    Edited by rbfrgsp on November 16, 2022 5:13PM