Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Account Linking

Quenzar
Quenzar
I'm looking to upgrade to High Isle and have my XB1 and PS4 accounts liked to my PC account. If I purchase the High Isle collection that contains all the rest of the expansions, will that go for my XB1 and PS4 accounts too, or only for PC? Will I then have to turn around and purchase the High Isle collection again on the other two platforms?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 15, 2022 12:43AM
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accounts across the platforms are entirely separate, as are any purchases relating to those accounts.
  • Quenzar
    Quenzar
    Tandor wrote: »
    Accounts across the platforms are entirely separate, as are any purchases relating to those accounts.

Gotcha.

I'm not seeing any real benefit to account linking...why is it even a thing? You can't play your characters across platforms, you have to make separate purchases...What's the reason it's in there?
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quenzar wrote: »

Gotcha.

I'm not seeing any real benefit to account linking...why is it even a thing? You can't play your characters across platforms, you have to make separate purchases...What's the reason it's in there?

There is none in-game. My guess is it may allow you to deal with just one account on the ESO website. Just a guess.
  • Memory_In_Motion
    Memory_In_Motion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sp they can track you better and make more money selling your info. Guessing thats the benefit for zos. For you the benefit is applying and tracking bonuses like twitch drops and amazon gaming perks like purple horses and pnies that were a thing recently - few months ago-ish...
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quenzar wrote: »

Gotcha.

Perhaps if you link them all and twitch, you get the drops on all platforms?
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Please note that Account Linking is for account management purposes only and does not transfer characters, crowns, ESO Plus, or other in-game items.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post