The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I am the slowest leveler ever

• Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    Well said.
    A Dragon's Tear has many mystical qualities...
    dragontears.boards.net
    Options
  • Korereactor
    Korereactor
    ✭✭✭
    Don't even worry about it. Just have fun. ;)
    Options
  • Chryos
    Chryos
    ✭✭✭✭
    @‌Salacious You are playing this game exactly has it was meant to be played. A month in, I am lvl 35 and in Eastmarch.

Here's what I did one time when I was struggling to get out of level 11, for example:

I got on my horse and went exploring on every major road I could iin every zone I could go. I just went around collecting wayshrine points. Stopping into new town, checking stuff out.

Yeah it's easy to get distracted by everything when you first start the game and not get any leveling accomplished. Which for me is great.

I suggest anyone of a lower level to go zone exploring in areas they are waaay too low to be in, it's fun, exciting, and dangerous! Before you do that thought, Gear up with equipment that has exploration xp as a trait before you travel. It's a fun way to get through a tough level.

(Main roads arent always safe, but you can sneak around in the tough parts, if you stay mostly on them, youll do fine)
    Edited by Chryos on May 3, 2014 6:41PM
    If I am going to quote someone, it's going to be me.
    Options