Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New | Furniture | PTS Update 36

Futerko
Futerko
✭✭✭✭✭
New | Furniture | PTS Update 36
https://youtu.be/IQXj0lOcG44

object scale
a76gdjaii20u.png
tnl0ow4swokm.png
hre3pt27y43n.png
do97wvsqfzuq.png
9urjy27qlc7c.png
qlob0r4z38go.png
xyfohxy4nh2p.png
iybzfnrcqhgs.png
uyms0sl9y2uq.png
f60fy4pml6g7.png
mfjjdnaoffz7.png
ilbz6qnc7lov.png
7pqgvmqowvbu.png
dyvklvho38wa.png
9clmhjv9a648.png
tknqtmq8yc93.png
rbt5od6o94p3.png
2qt94n6uyhfh.png
pb9n9pdhw3g5.png
bmzm6mur6twj.png
sadaqpr83uef.png
9x2l9cfp6mm5.png
d1biqbcvp8xw.png
bs0eaqttfwhq.png
j67521ab19sd.png
g0g2ucwvjlcz.png
eyszsiyr65yw.png
ljldo3wn3uj1.png
Edited by Futerko on September 19, 2022 10:03PM

YOUTUBE CHANNEL HOUSING/OUTFITS

GM Aetherius Art - Housing Guild (PC EU)
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some very nice new furnishings. I was surprised they added so many for a smaller DLC. I noticed a couple of High Isle furnishings that looked familiar but they were tagged as new, like the chest of drawers.
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    • 62. Sand Castles (Fogbreak Lighthouse) - A literal life size sand castle
    • 61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
    • 60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
    • 59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
    • 58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
    • 57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
    • 56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
    • 55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
    • 54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
    • 53. Knight Club (Frostvault Chasm) - A disco in a dwarven mineshaft
    • 52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
    • 51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
    • 50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
    • 49. Argonian Sea Town (Tel Galen) - An Argonian sea port
    • 48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
    • 47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
    • 46. Hundings Beach House (Hundings Palatial Hall) - Beach house and hottub
    • 45. Crystal Gardens (Snugpod) - Enchanted Gardens with crystalline trees
    • 44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
    • 43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
    • 42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
    • 41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
    • 40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
    • 39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
    • 38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
    • 37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
    • 36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
    • 35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
    • 34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
    • 33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
    • 32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
    • 31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
    • 30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
    • 29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
    • 28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
    • 27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
    • 26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
    • 25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
    • 24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
    • 23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
    • 22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
    • 21. Replaced with 54. The Secret Tower
    • 20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    • 19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    • 18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
    • 17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    • 16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
    • 15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
    • 14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    • 13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
    • 12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
    • 11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    • 10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    • 9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
    • 8. Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Solitude, but on a frozen lake
    • 7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
    • 6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    • 5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    • 4. Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - Giant treefern treehouse
    • 3. Artaeum Theatre/Opera housel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony
    • 2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
    • 1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    The druid furnishings I like, too bad they didn't give us a druid home in High Isle to put them in. And we got a few of the copper pieces but there are so many more that I'd like to have.

I'm so disappointed, there are so many wonderful High Isle furnishings and given this is the last DLC for this storyline - we'll never get them now if they aren't included here. I'm not a builder so for me furnishings and new housing options were what I looked forward to.

Thank you for taking the time to share these with us, much appreciated.
  • Asdara
    Asdara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So sad to see 0 structural furnishings...
    Forget new content for a while & forget adding new DLC, this is a list of what is actually needed in the game:
    1: Handheld magic/ giving you the option to not use your staff to L/H Attack but instead it will shoot from your hand, like a spell.
    2: Spellcrafting.
    3: Combat pet skin / summon Atronach.
    4: Summon weapon.
    5: Change the Housing item limit.
    6: Multi Attunable crafting station.
    7: Add Writ boards and Writ Drop-off's for housing.
    8: Cut the crown price of Mundus stones (4000x13? 52000 crowns?).
    9: Visual upgrade for all spell and animation.
    10: More structural item, door, floors, arch, walls for all size and shape.
    11: Dusting and adding things to the mage guilds.
  • princesspurpleblob
    princesspurpleblob
    ✭✭✭
    I'm loving those new druid themed furnishing!

But the important question is...

What proportion of those are crown only, tied to achievement/scrying or bind on pick up?

I haven't invested in scrying at all and I also don't have access to High Isle :neutral:
    Edited by princesspurpleblob on September 20, 2022 8:07AM
    Hall of Colossus - Alinor in Elsweyr | Alinor Crest Townhouse - Alinor Noble Estate | Colossal Aldmeri Grotto - Alinor Scenic Estate | Sleek Creek House - Khajiiti Paradise | Bouldertree Refuge - Flora Estate | Autumn's Gate - Sweet Autumn Lodge | Domus Phrasticus - Breton Country House | Exorcised Coven Cottage - Forest Cottage | Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery - The Starry Sky Inn | Mathiisen Manor - Mathiisen Wedding Hall | Humblemud - Torchic Barn Party House | Other inn rooms / apartments / homes
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loving the new items, thanks for sharing.
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm loving those new druid themed furnishing!

But the important question is...

What proportion of those are crown only, tied to achievement/scrying or bind on pick up?

I haven't invested in scrying at all and I also don't have access to High Isle :neutral:

i think its not that bad. Atleast sunflowers are in regular home vendor :D

bn1rhjqr0zm2.png

• PDarkBHood
    PDarkBHood
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

Liking the new furniture, especially the large carpet. Also, a selfish plug for a High Isle Desk, ornate please!!
    Edited for accuracy.
    Edited by PDarkBHood on September 24, 2022 2:31PM
  • Pelanora
    Pelanora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sunflowers! I'm excited!
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wishing they'd add a circular staircase. Pretty please?
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    these are nice but a new house to put them in would help
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, there is waiting some really nice stuff for us (now we also need a fitting house of course...)!

But I am always wondering why we get stone-beds covered with nothing more than a thin blanket - who wants to sleep on that? ;)
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for always taking pictures of the upcoming furnishings and making these threads, they are so helpful! I really like the stone furnishings with the flowers, I'm looking forward to them. I was wondering what kind of style material they will need, I hope it's not a low drop rate one.
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking since we didn't get a druid style home, I will use my Exorcised Coven Cottage for these new druid furnishings.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shame we get these druid themed furniture items and yet no house that they would actually fit in.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Asdara wrote: »
    So sad to see 0 structural furnishings...

You never do the first release, you do the second
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    Is the drafting table an antiquity? That thing is fantastic!
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope that Druid hearth is a working provisioning station. <3
  • Eric_Prince
    Eric_Prince
    ✭✭✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »

It's not, obviously. But you can get druidic provisioning station on High Isle.
    To be the Chosen One really sounds like lots of fun,
    But in the end you'll just be someone's lunch
    (c)
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »

It's not, obviously. But you can get druidic provisioning station on High Isle.

Yeah, I know. It's just that one reminds of the Redguard oven that was on the Homestead PTS and never released. A gal can dream 😄
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you!

What are the last pieces, especially the drawing table? Antiquities? r puzzle pieces, like the prov station in High Isle?

• Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    moonsister wrote: »
    Thank you!

What are the last pieces, especially the drawing table? Antiquities? r puzzle pieces, like the prov station in High Isle?

Drawing table its new woodworking station - antiques, lead for it will drop from galen daily
    https://eso-hub.com/en/furniture/shipbuilders-woodworking-station?fbclid=IwAR0SMxMJj7c1xlz7Eeo9Eog3x_HdzVZeVV_EyG5kRTsTvnB_h0lrF57XfKg