The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Clockwork versions of the crafting tables

Rageypoo
Rageypoo
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello, I had a question about the clockwork stations, they look so elegant and beautiful I wanted to get some (clothing, woodworking, alch and jewelry) but I wanted to make sure I did it right. You can get these stations from the writ vendor, but I can't tell if the ones I am purchasing are the clockwork versions. Do you have to be in the clockwork city for these? Is there a vendor there that sells them for writs? Thanks!
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rageypoo wrote: »
    Hello, I had a question about the clockwork stations, they look so elegant and beautiful I wanted to get some (clothing, woodworking, alch and jewelry) but I wanted to make sure I did it right. You can get these stations from the writ vendor, but I can't tell if the ones I am purchasing are the clockwork versions. Do you have to be in the clockwork city for these? Is there a vendor there that sells them for writs? Thanks!

So far as I can tell, they're only available for absurdly high crown prices. It's a real pity; they're probably the single highest item on my list that I wish could be bought for in-game currency.

As a minor consolation price, you can buy transmute stations for writs, and they have a clockwork look.
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have all the clockwork stations in my house and, yeah, they're a crown only thing, 3500 each.
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • Rageypoo
    Rageypoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that's a shame. What's the point of buying the DLC if there's no way to get the items except behind an expensive paywall? Would have given more reason to go to clockwork and explore to unlock such cool stations.

[snip]
    [edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 29, 2022 5:40PM