Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is anyone else bummed this game is so easy overland?

Mitheral
Mitheral
Soul Shriven
This game is soo great the Voice acting is Top-Notch,The zones are fun and great eye candy However nomatter how much i want to play i get bored within a week every time i start playing again.I bought a house i like ..and i love my Character however it is so easy with any solo content..outside maybe the Arenas.I really wish There was a server for folks that want to flex.I know i know...blah blah ..blah Just bummed 0ut that I have no real interest or drive to play anymore..i have crowns just sitting in my account and i own many parts of the game outright.Im praying as the game starts dieing more they might try opening a new start hardcore server so I Can Really enjoy the game again.
Edited by Psiion on October 28, 2022 3:16AM
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

As there is already a pinned thread for the discussion of overland content, we have closed this thread as a duplicate. Please refer to the thread here for further discussion, but please ensure to keep all posts within the Forum's Community Rules.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.