The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Moving Stadia to PC Account - Need Clarification on Purchased DLCs

swordthief
swordthief
Soul Shriven
I utilized the process to move my Stadia progress to a PC account, but I noticed that my ESO account only shows access to the Morrowind chapter. I had purchased the Greymoor Collector's Edition bundle in the Stadia store, and the extra items appeared to transfer to my PC account but not the Greymoor bundle chapters. What can we expect to happen for those of us that had purchased extra chapters/DLCs through Stadia now that we will lose access to that?
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zenimax has already provided the answer. They used the word transfer in the statement, but the only thing "transferring" is how you log into the game. Nothing else is changing, so everything will be there. You have been playing on the PC server all along.

Log into the ESO website on your PC via Account and download the game to the PC. You are good to go then as long as your PC meets the specs for the game.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @swordthief

As mentioned above, your entitlements for Chapters and DLC should still exist on your account. If they remain missing, you can contact customer support for assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post