The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Patch Notes v8.2.4

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
mrr1180hcb3t.jpg
The Elder Scrolls Online v8.2.4 is the final PTS before Firesong launches on November 1, and contains more fixes for quests and content in Firesong along with a few other smaller fixes. The size of this patch is approximately 499MB.

ad75d5wz1ozj.png
  • Fixes & Improvements
    • Chapters & DLCs
    • Combat & Gameplay
      • Combat & Abilities
    • Base Game
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on October 17, 2022 4:07PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    do67ix026y38.jpg

a29qisrnerb7.png
    General
    • Updated the lighting in a number of locations throughout the island.

Animations
    • Fixed and polished a number of animations throughout the zone.

l163yi06kta3.png
    Furnishings
    • The icon for the Antique Map of Galen antiquity furnishing is now correctly oriented, instead of being upside down.  Maps, am I right?

c7u1sacokbtp.png
    NPCs
    • Updated a number of Vastyr NPC scenes and conversations to play at more appropriate times in the story.

ifsg2ae6x0ut.png
    General
    • You will no longer see the quest giver Juline Courcelles before intended.
    • Y’ffre’s Path now has a proper load screen.
    • Player and map pins will now be shown correctly while inside various interiors within the city of Vastyr.
    • Fixed an issue in Embervine where the player icon would not display on certain maps.

Quests
    • Fixed an issue where the wrong dialogue would play after completing one of the following quests:
      • Flower Fancier
      • Helpful Handbills
      • Radiant Souvenirs
    • Guardian of Y’ffelon: Fixed an issue that could prevent you from speaking to several NPCs to finish the quest.
    • The Dream of Kasorayn:
      • Fixed an issue where approaching a quest locked door while in combat could prevent the quest from advancing.
      • Fixed an issue where leaving the area before talking to the quest NPC would prevent the quest from advancing upon your return.
    • The Hidden Lord:
      • Fixed an issue where dying during one of the end scenes would cause your story follower to end up in a non-stop respawn loop.
      • Fixed an issue where interacting with certain quest items too quickly would prevent you from talking to Druid Ryvana, blocking your quest progress.
    • The Ivy Throne:
      • Fixed an issue where a story follower could become stuck and never respawn if your character died.
      • Fixed an issue where relogging or leaving the last boss area could prevent you from interacting with certain items, blocking your quest progress.
      • Fixed an issue where other players off the quest could hear a spoiler-filled shout across the city.
    • The Sea Runs Restless: Fixed a number of text issues throughout this quest.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    rgkllei5sqeb.jpg

n58hknwnu2kc.png
    General
    • Fixed an issue causing an Antiquity Dig Site in Greenshade to spawn underground.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    wj4znk5qrq9v.jpg

jqd36xr3tafr.png
    Dreadsail Reef Trial
    • Sail Ripper and Bow Breaker must now be defeated to allow interaction with their respective wheels inside the Reef Warren.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    kuhg7wk5codi.jpg

wpvp30ohi06i.png
    General
    • Fixed an issue where the door to Western Skyrim from the Reach could not be used if you did not own the Greymoor DLC, but had ESO Plus. 
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    ebvd9tusaobh.jpg

ppq5ynun4xex.png
    General
    • Fixed an issue where some immobilizes did not properly disable sprint.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    2iymcocwpji1.jpg

m9zu0mq13wl0.png
    General
    • Fixed an issue that caused the Chimera's Rebuke Blacksmithing station to become unusable.

k8ko1z99yrw8.png
    General
    • Fixed issue where costume transformation animations could sometimes be interrupted by personality fidget animations.

0ws4n91qfnt3.png
    General
    • Crypt of Hearts I will now count towards Endeavor completion.

jgqaaogedbag.png
    Housing Editor
    • Fixed an issue where Undo wouldn’t always correctly return linked furnishings to their original position.
    • Fixed an issue where furniture would have different glowing outlines than expected in certain situations when using the Housing Editor.

2f27gco0piqr.png
    General
    • Fixed a UI error that could occur in the Bid on Guild Trader screen.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.