Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Worm Cult Motif from Witches Festival Grab Bags?

crispyplatypus
I am aware that you have a chance of getting a Worm Cult Motif page from a Bag of Jubilee Yesteryear during the April Anniversary Julibee event, but I have a friend who claims they received Worm Cult Motif pages from Witches Festival Grab Bags during last year's Witches Festival event. The witches event description from last year did not mentioned worm cult as a possible grab bag drop while the Anniversary Jubilee event clearly mentions them, so I have a hard time believing my friend. Has someone else ever gotten the Worm Cult Motif pages from the Witches Festival grab bags?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 16, 2022 4:57PM
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Afaik Wormcult has only ever dropped directly or via grab bags during the Anniversary Event.

Your friend may be thinking of the Hollowjack Motif. 🤔
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • crispyplatypus
    UPDATE: I thought of how my friend could verify whether or not they got the motif from witches or jubilee. They said they had gotten the Worm Cult Style Master Achievement as a result of the grab bags so I told them to tell me the date they got the achievement... April 17th. So NOT Witches Festival like they were so insistent on claiming. LOL!
  • Paulytnz
    Paulytnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE: I thought of how my friend could verify whether or not they got the motif from witches or jubilee. They said they had gotten the Worm Cult Style Master Achievement as a result of the grab bags so I told them to tell me the date they got the achievement... April 17th. So NOT Witches Festival like they were so insistent on claiming. LOL!

That's the thing about human memories - VERY FLAWED at times.
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Drowned Sailor/Captain motif pls
    Edited by Dr_Con on October 12, 2022 9:10AM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post