The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Potes Anti-Hype

ForumBully
ForumBully
✭✭✭✭✭
This is hands-down the most boring pts cycle I've ever seen. People do still work at ZOS, do they not? I know, this was advertised in advance as being about bug fixes primarily, and honestly that would have been more exciting if it hadn't just fallen on the heels of a terrible combat update...but where are the bug fixes? Where is the anything? Every week it's like reading someone's list of busy work they're using to pass the time.

There are serious combat problems (some that predate those that the team created last update) and the big news this week is that tri-focus (which everyone deeply hates, btw) is fixed.
Can we get an ETA on when magicka sorcerer might have its head pulled out of the toilet?
Edited by ForumBully on October 11, 2022 4:48AM
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I secretly hope it's so bad because on the background they reserve capacity for the rewrite. I hope it's not a fairytale...

When I login to PTS it just seems dead...
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katheriah wrote: »
    I secretly hope it's so bad because on the background they reserve capacity for the rewrite. I hope it's not a fairytale...

When I login to PTS it just seems dead...

This is what I'm hopeful for. It'll be a shame if for the next PTS (u37) they don't have some form of rewrite, or significant combat/balance improvements to test.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster