The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

#buffmagsorc

Overamera
Overamera
✭✭✭✭
#buffmagsorc
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pre weekly reminder to buff sorc
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We don't want anything ridiculous, just equitable access to important buffs and debuffs that other classes get, and to fix our in-class defensive toolkit to work properly with hybridization/offensive stat scaling (like other classes defensive tools do).
    Edited by acastanza_ESO on October 9, 2022 7:59AM
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't want anything ridiculous, just equitable access to important buffs and debuffs that other classes get, and to fix our in-class defensive toolkit to work properly with hybridization/offensive stat scaling (like other classes defensive tools do).

The class is totally unplayable atm and I m up for anything to just make it playable
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as I want my sorc to be buffed I came to realize that every 1x buff is a 10x handicap when facing zerg groups.
    You know, for obvious reasons, half of zerg players are sorcs and the other half are templars spamming beams and javelin.

Zos really needs to fix zerging first before buffing up any ranged spec.

Edited by Didgerion on October 10, 2022 1:22AM
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didgerion wrote: »
    As much as I want my sorc to be buffed I came to realize that every 1x buff is a 10x handicap when facing zerg groups.
    You know, for obvious reasons, half of zerg players are sorcs and the other half are templars spamming beams and javelin.

As long as you are the better player there shouldn't be an issue.
    I am a 10x better player than someone in a zerg.
    A 1x buff is a 10x advantage for me.
  • Overamera
    Overamera
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didgerion wrote: »

I mostly want magsorcs defense to get buffed like shields scale of spell dmg or something. And since the zerglings already using full dmg setups to range you down from zerg we wouldnt notice a difference in dmg taken, the other way around we would have better defense and more dmg. Now that would mean they would also have better defense but i doubt they can properly manage their defense like a good player.
    Edited by Overamera on October 10, 2022 9:20AM