Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Heroes of High Isle Reward Bundle

Blinx
Blinx
✭✭✭✭✭
guess we hit 100%, go claim them rewards!

***The Appleback Salamander pet is listed seperately under the Featured/Non-Combat Pet tabs***
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 7, 2022 5:51PM
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    !got a gold tier companion ring(Companion's Ascendant Ring)-quickened trait-guess Ember will be using it, since she's a healer, can cast heals faster, the rest was expected.

and yes it's bind on pick up.-guessing we all get the same ring- both Xbox NA/EU got it
    Edited by Blinx on October 7, 2022 4:36PM
  • Four_Fingers
    Four_Fingers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got the pet and the bundle off the PS crown store.
    Surprised they didn't wait till the event was over.
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well I suppose this way no one actually participating will miss the rewards, unlike last year, some people who qualified, weren't around when they put them up in the CS, and lost out.
  • MageCatF4F
    MageCatF4F
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got a few good (like one chromium plate, attunable stations) and junk.

But, how many reward boxes are we supposed to be able to purchase? I went all the way to the final confirmation screen on a 2nd to test as far as possible but didn't try to do that naughty thing. Are we in for another 4 hour "maintenance"? I hope not.
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    best I got was a purple companion girdle in vigorous trait for Bastian, the stations we got last year, so wasn't super exciting, but still grateful
  • joergino
    joergino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MageCatF4F wrote: »

But, how many reward boxes are we supposed to be able to purchase? I went all the way to the final confirmation screen on a 2nd to test as far as possible but didn't try to do that naughty thing. Are we in for another 4 hour "maintenance"? I hope not.

Nothing happens when you "buy" the box a second time. There is still only one box in your inventory.
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    almost as expected: 3 attunable stations, the rest junk. At least the statue is large, that one is nice.

Golden companion ring, debuff trait, the kind of trait that does not sell in stores.
    3 purple companion armor pieces, light, medium, heavy, all offtrait, all bound so you can't even sell them.

3x purple High Isle sets, deconstructed immedeatly. And some minor materials.

Emote and body marking - wel not as nice that I would actually use them.

I don't really complain, as I expected it from former events, but somehow it feels a little underwhelming for a "year zone event".

Glad that we got the DLC though.
  • Harvall
    Harvall
    ✭✭✭

Yeah about that. may be a stupid question but, if i put my mouse over the firesong DLC in the free reward it still says "not collected" even tough i already purchased the reward "for free"

do i have something to worry about ? will i get it FOR SURE, when it releases ?
    Edited by Harvall on October 7, 2022 3:13PM
  • Lydawobbles
    Lydawobbles
    ✭✭✭✭
    They probably regret ever giving us a house. We’re disappointed by anything less 😂
    I do like the statue though
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MageCatF4F wrote: »

when you confirm the purchase, it stops saying you already own it.
  • Contraptions
    Contraptions
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have ESO plus, it doesn't seem to let you buy Firesong permanently as the dlc is already considered owned. This seems a bit off. I really don't want to have to rebuy it again next time.
    Patroller and Editor at UESP
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harvall wrote: »

Yeah about that. may be a stupid question but, if i put my mouse over the firesong DLC in the free reward it still says "not claimed eve tho i already purchased the reward "for free"

do i have something to worry about ? will i get it FOR SURE, when it releases ?

pretty sure it said not collected, which all dlc say until we accept the zone quest either in collections tab, or by actually going into the zone iirc(since it's not out till Nov we can't, but then again, who knows maybe they do expect us to claim it in the CS once it's live)

Edited by Blinx on October 7, 2022 3:17PM
  • Harvall
    Harvall
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, my bad. i meant not collected. Edited previous comment already, anyways thanks for reply. But i still feel uneasy having it labeled as not collected somehow.
  • rootkitronin
    rootkitronin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who's never used attunable crafting stations before (still have some from the blackwood event), what are good sets to attune them to?

I rarely ever use crafted sets on my builds, so I'm at a loss on how best to use them. Any recommendations?
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who's never used attunable crafting stations before (still have some from the blackwood event), what are good sets to attune them to?

I rarely ever use crafted sets on my builds, so I'm at a loss on how best to use them. Any recommendations?

Orders Wrath is currently very popular, many prefer it over Medusa or Mother's sorrow.

Myself I still have attunables attuned to New Moon Accolyte, and sell pieces now and then, but it got less popular meanwhile.
    It really depends on, what you need it for.
    For sales, a currently popular set like Orders Wrath, otherwise you would use one that benefits many characters you have to avoid teleporting to a guildhall.
    It is sad, that you cannot donate them to a guild, this would be certainly most valuable purpose for these stations.
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took the attunables from Blackwood to Julianos in Wrothgar because most my toons are magicka, and I always found it a pia to get to, I did end up using it twice, but with AwA my desire to make another alt has drastically dwindled , so doubt I'm going to use the new ones, will just store them for now.
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    elegant lining from rewards is bound, so it takes up extra space if you have no craftbag :(
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They probably regret ever giving us a house. We’re disappointed by anything less 😂
    I do like the statue though

I don't mind at all that we're not getting a house. Psijic Villa is my "where house" for storing excess furnishings I don't think I'm likely to use (ones I am likely to use are in chests for easier access), the deadlands house is almost entirely untouched and I'm still very slowly decorating the Alpine Gallery. Based on that pattern if I did use a new free house it would be a very long time before I got around to doing much with it and chances are it'd be a layout/style/location I don't like and so I wouldn't use it.

I suspect the same is true of anything else, there's nothing they can give us that all players would be happy with because getting that many people to agree on anything is impossible.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • rootkitronin
    rootkitronin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @markulrich1966 and @Blinx

Thank you for the suggestions and information, really appreciate it!
  • joergino
    joergino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harvall wrote: »
    Oh, my bad. i meant not collected. Edited previous comment already, anyways thanks for reply. But i still feel uneasy having it labeled as not collected somehow.

Well, you can't collect it because it doesn't exist yet. I'm sure the confirmation dialogue said something like "when it is released".
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post