The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Farewell Stadia

• Lailaamell
    Lailaamell
    ✭✭✭
    For those struggling with a PC; there is ShadowPC out there that can run the game now but I feel like for the cost; you could finance your own PC over 2 or 3 years.

At any rate; you have a couple months or so. I imagine ZOS will come up with a plan either with Luna or Microsoft's stream service

you can always get xcloud sure you might have to restart and buy dlcs again to play buts its option but for cloud eso will be only on xcloud inofficially on shadow sad its not on geforce now but its what its i wont be able to play anymore after jan so fun while it lasted sad to lose money on dlcs for myself but its what its
  • Lailaamell
    Lailaamell
    ✭✭✭
    Bernold wrote: »
    I am one of the Stadia players saddened by the news that the service is stopping.
    With the lack of a decent PC, and not having the funds to purchase a new one, and after ESO left GeForce Now, Stadia was my only means of playing this game.

Seems like I have to pause my stay in Tamriel until ESO returns to GFN. Bless you all, keep the place tidy until my return.

you can play it on xcloud