The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are Endeavors Broken? (Oct 3, 2022)

• Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    davidtk wrote: »
    And what about waiting for the end of maintenance, maybe they are turned off on purpose before maintenance.

That's what I was thinking. It could be that there is something SoE-related in the patch and since the reset time is so close to maintenance time, maybe they decided not to turn them on today until after the patch.
    (speculation, obviously.)
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • RedTalon
      RedTalon
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Grizzbeorn wrote: »
      And what about waiting for the end of maintenance, maybe they are turned off on purpose before maintenance.

That's what I was thinking. It could be that there is something SoE-related in the patch and since the reset time is so close to maintenance time, maybe they decided not to turn them on today until after the patch.

Hope so really.
    • SammyKhajit
      SammyKhajit
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      RedTalon wrote: »
      Pray that the next generation of hamster can fix the problem folks cause looks like the latest batch gave out. May the server gods have mercy on their souls.

They should upgrade from hamsters...

OJIgNNt.gif

A criminal misuse of alfiqs!
    • fizl101
      fizl101
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭

Then console would need to wait till after maintenance wednesday. That I dont think would be the case
      Soupy twist
    • Grizzbeorn
      Grizzbeorn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      A criminal misuse of alfiqs!

Looks like he's enjoying himself rather robustly, to me.
        PC/NA Warden Main
      • SerafinaWaterstar
        SerafinaWaterstar
        ✭✭✭✭✭

You do know that 2/3rds of the servers are NOT having maintenance at the moment?
      • RedTalon
        RedTalon
        ✭✭✭✭✭

You do know that 2/3rds of the servers are NOT having maintenance at the moment?

True on this has if it turns out to be patch related they will have a bit of a wait, hopefully devs comments soon on the topic in any case.
      • Rikkadir
        Rikkadir
        ✭✭✭
        Sorry, but as usual no replies/comments from.... :(
        Surely it was mentioned before they were disabled/turned off, whatever?
        PS4/PS5/EU
      • davidtk
        davidtk
        ✭✭✭✭

Ohhh I deeply apologize that I just didn't saw one xbox and two PS in flood of PC EU and PC NA and PTS servers.
        Really sorry for my english
      • redlink1979
        redlink1979
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭
        @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin Are you guys aware of this?
        "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
        • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
        • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
        • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
        • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
      • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
        ZOS_JessicaFolsom
        Community Manager
        Hey all, thanks for the reports. Confirming we are looking into this right now.
        Jessica Folsom
        Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
        Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
        Staff Post
      • RedTalon
        RedTalon
        ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the update
      • MJ202
        MJ202
        ✭✭✭✭
        wolfie1.0. wrote: »
        Pray that the next generation of hamster can fix the problem folks cause looks like the latest batch gave out. May the server gods have mercy on their souls.

OJIgNNt.gif

Agree

Servers would be a LOT worse if we left them to cats.

You would have to place the servers on the floor. If you placed them on a table or shelf the cats would push them off.
      • zaria
        zaria
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        MJ202 wrote: »

OJIgNNt.gif

Agree

Servers would be a LOT worse if we left them to cats.

You would have to place the servers on the floor. If you placed them on a table or shelf the cats would push them off.
        The servers are in racks so not much damage there, cat fur is more of an issue, friend repaired an laptop who had inhaled large part of an cat as he said it 😼
        Grinding just make you go in circles.
        Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
      • Rikkadir
        Rikkadir
        ✭✭✭
        MJ202 wrote: »

lol That would be a catastrophe. [groan]
        PS4/PS5/EU
      • RevJJ
        RevJJ
        ✭✭✭✭✭

Is the fix coming together with the U35 Q&A?
      • Neriala
        Neriala
        ✭✭✭
        so after maintenance still nothing is working so what is going on there?
        Life is like a river. Wisdom is knowing when to paddle and when to float. There's a time to grab your paddle and forge your way ahead in life and there's a time to just chill, relax and just go with the flow.

• Seravi
        Seravi
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Yeah still not working for me. :(
      • starlizard70ub17_ESO
        starlizard70ub17_ESO
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        looks like it. mine are not showing up and its never taken longer than a minutes

wondering if they ran out of ideas :)

^ that happened a long time ago >:)
        "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
      • Aram500
        Aram500
        ✭✭
        Not working for me still on PC/NA or PC/EU
      • zaria
        zaria
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Neriala wrote: »
        so after maintenance still nothing is working so what is going on there?
        Looks like its an bug, many thought endeavors was not active because of the maintenance, they tend to be but this update might affect them but ZOS_JessicaFolsom, confirmed it was an bug.
        Might simply be that they did not activate.
        Grinding just make you go in circles.
        Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
      • Blinx
        Blinx
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        still borked, 8:50am EDT Xbox
      • AcadianPaladin
        AcadianPaladin
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Yup, PC NA. No endeavors currently available. Check back later. Holding off on writs, my daily pledge and turning in my event dailies since they often accomplish some of the endeavors. Hoping for a fix soon. That said, I do appreciate Jess acknowledging it so we know they're workin' on it. :)
        PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
      • blue_peaceful_Manticore

Server is online. Any news about Endeavors ?
      • Rowjoh
        Rowjoh
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Maintenance over, back online and the Endeavor tasks are missing (PC NA).

Not seen this before.
      • Neriala
        Neriala
        ✭✭✭
        PC EU also additional probs with world bosses not appearing..fantastic
        Life is like a river. Wisdom is knowing when to paddle and when to float. There's a time to grab your paddle and forge your way ahead in life and there's a time to just chill, relax and just go with the flow.

• ClericPro
        ClericPro
        ✭✭✭
        When players could get extra seals, the servers were shut down after 2 hours.
        When the seals became unavailable, even after 7 hours, no one can say when this problem will be fixed.
      • phairdon
        phairdon
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        300 gifted seals for everyone should fix the problem!
        Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
      • wolfie1.0.
        wolfie1.0.
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭
        ClericPro wrote: »
        When players could get extra seals, the servers were shut down after 2 hours.
        When the seals became unavailable, even after 7 hours, no one can say when this problem will be fixed.

To be fair the extra seals issue occurred post maintenance and during regular business hours and not at like 1 or 2 am in the morning before the week started according to where ZOS is located.
      • Crismac
        Crismac
        ✭✭✭
        RevJJ wrote: »

Is the fix coming together with the U35 Q&A?
        lol Sure.

What! A problem after a patch. Never saw that coming.