The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are Endeavors Broken? (Oct 3, 2022)

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
It looks like Endeavors are broken today. (PC NA)

p2wvgukwwyft.png

ifdtgiymd3ju.png
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on October 4, 2022 2:29AM
Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • ldzlcs065
    ldzlcs065
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue here (PC EU).
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    looks like it. mine are not showing up and its never taken longer than a minutes

wondering if they ran out of ideas :)
    Edited by wolfie1.0. on October 3, 2022 6:09AM
  • couriersix
    couriersix
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue for me too, also PC/NA
    PC / NA - cp 1000+ - EP magicka necro.
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Same on PS EU
  • Ahkanji
    Ahkanji
    Same issue on PS4
  • Niemand
    Niemand
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah looks like they bugged.
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like someone forgot to feed the hamster that spins the endeavors wheel before going home for the weekend :s
  • FineFeathered
    FineFeathered
    ✭✭✭
    yup. Hungry hampster.
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    maybe maintenance will fix it?

• EinionYrth
    EinionYrth
    ✭✭✭✭
    wolfie1.0. wrote: »
    maybe maintenance will fix it?

You should do stand-up.
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PCEU , PTS and PCNA all lack endeavors. Because that's likely a Crown Store related problem I'd expect it gets fixes quick.
  • Thrasher91604
    Thrasher91604
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Endeavors are missing.

ZoS fell asleep.
  • Monte_Cristo
    Monte_Cristo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's finally happened. Folks have been complaining about endeavors being too hard or not worth doing, so they're removed them.

This is sarcasm, before the mods accuse this of being a conspiracy theory.
  • NeuroticPixels
    NeuroticPixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's finally happened. Folks have been complaining about endeavors being too hard or not worth doing, so they're removed them.

This is sarcasm, before the mods accuse this of being a conspiracy theory.

Honestly, I played a prank on one of my guilds, acting like I knew there wouldn’t be new endeavors today because I read an article that ZOS decided it just wasn’t working out like they planned.

Seems like maybe 2 or 3 vocal members thought I was being serious. But alas, I didn’t want my joke to go on for too long so I had to tell them I was just messing around.

I got called a troll.

Worth it.
    Check out the ReShade I made: Crispy Sharpness
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same issue on PS4/PS5 EU.

Hope this gets solved soon, especially as the EU region will have less time to do the daily endeavors if this gets fixed later today (seeing that ZOS operates from the US)
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC EU still no info.
  • SergeantJinx
    SergeantJinx
    ✭✭✭
    Same here X-Box EU
  • theoriginalpickle
    theoriginalpickle
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like there is maintenance as well hopefully that fixes the endeavours.
    ]I am always the original pickle tickler nothing will stop my merciless reign
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maintenance fixing missing endeavors is unlikely because it apparently affects every platform.
  • DDiggler
    DDiggler
    ✭✭✭
    My guess is that whenever there is a maintenance it becomes possible to do the endeavors before it then do them once after it completes or do them in multiple characters because how the server rebooting works which they could not(or did not) solve yet so they are closing the endeavors before maintenance.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Flood them with bug reports. Crown Store - Impairs functionality
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DDiggler wrote: »
    My guess is that whenever there is a maintenance it becomes possible to do the endeavors before it then do them once after it completes or do them in multiple characters because how the server rebooting works which they could not(or did not) solve yet so they are closing the endeavors before maintenance.

what you say makes sense, but if that were the case then there should have been an announcement regarding such a change. This is the first time that an occurance liek this has happened since endeavors were introduced. the only other failure of the product that i can think of was when they were completing and not saving progress. Its been several patches since then and they fixed that issue.

if the issue was still ongoing and ZOS knew about this... then the lack of advance communication becomes an issue.... again...
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Was going to do these before maintenance... oh well. Losing half a day to be able to do endeavours due to them not being available and there being maintenance, all while there is an event going on. They better be really easy to complete today!
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pray that the next generation of hamster can fix the problem folks cause looks like the latest batch gave out. May the server gods have mercy on their souls.

But figures the wheels would stop spinning right before massive downtime
    Edited by RedTalon on October 3, 2022 8:04AM
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RedTalon wrote: »
    Pray that the next generation of hamster can fix the problem folks cause looks like the latest batch gave out. May the server gods have mercy on their souls.

They should upgrade from hamsters...

OJIgNNt.gif
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • RedTalon
      RedTalon
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Grizzbeorn wrote: »

OJIgNNt.gif

Agree
    • wolfie1.0.
      wolfie1.0.
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭

OJIgNNt.gif

Agree

Servers would be a LOT worse if we left them to cats.
    • RedTalon
      RedTalon
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      wolfie1.0. wrote: »

OJIgNNt.gif

Agree

Servers would be a LOT worse if we left them to cats.

Depends on the breed really.

Edited by RedTalon on October 3, 2022 8:23AM
    • davidtk
      davidtk
      ✭✭✭✭
      And what about waiting for the end of maintenance, maybe they are turned off on purpose before maintenance.
      Really sorry for my english