The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Are ToT Dailies giving Event tickets now ?

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Title!
Edited by WiseSky on September 29, 2022 10:06PM
Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to me. I already completed a lot of ToT daily quests in multiple characters and got nothing, no extra rewards nor tickets. I'm not sure if it's a bug or if we got cheated, but the event rules clearly says that "During the Heroes of High Isle event, you can earn up to two Event Tickets per day the first time you complete a High Isle zone daily quest" -- Dueling Tributes IS daily quest from Gonfalon Gaming Hall in High Isle zone.

I really hope they fix it fast or explain us why Dueling Tributes is no longer a High Isle zone daily quest. Maybe they are moving it to all players without High Isle. I really don't know, but it's weird.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. Not even an extra box, which is lame.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Call me crazy but does anyone else find the fact that as far as the event goes ToT Dailies are not considered to be dailies, very, very odd???

So here we have the main "feature" of this year's Chapter playing no part in the Event celebrating that Chapter!! :o

When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess someone tried to start a rumor again. lol

• Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tales of tribute is in many zones.

that's like doing a crafting writ in high isle and expecting a reward.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr_Con wrote: »

Tales of Tribute is a feature of High Isle, so no, not really equivalent to that at all. Even Firesong's deck will require High Isle to use.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on September 30, 2022 7:26AM
  • joergino
    joergino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In addition, absolutely every single Tales of Tribute quest is completed in the same spot in Gonfalon Bay. So no, not really a crafting writ.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

you have to do the intro in high isle (otherwise you cant play it period), and the tribute dailies are in high isle

so if its not high isle related, that would be news to me lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    joergino wrote: »
    In addition, absolutely every single Tales of Tribute quest is completed in the same spot in Gonfalon Bay. So no, not really a crafting writ.

On Top of that, a little less than half of the decks require completing various parts of the zone to obtain, including quests.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on September 30, 2022 8:42PM
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

World bosses are in many zones too. But you missed the point. Dueling Tributes is ONLY in High Isle. You can only pick it and deliver it on High Isle. IT IS an High Isle daily quest. That's for sure.

So... the event is bugged as usual, or we are being cheated.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt it's a bug; it was almost certainly a deliberate choice. And while I personally would have loved it if the ToT dailies had at least awarded purple coffers for the event, I can understand why ZOS might want to exclude it.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    I doubt it's a bug; it was almost certainly a deliberate choice. And while I personally would have loved it if the ToT dailies had at least awarded purple coffers for the event, I can understand why ZOS might want to exclude it.

Why do you think it's understandable that they want to exclude it? Seems odd all the effort they have been doing to ruin ToT. They started to reduce the rewards in the last update, now they suggest that ToT dailies are not valid dailies...

I can't understand at all this effort to keep players away from ToT. It's always the same few players playing it, most of the time it takes a lot of time to start a match... the event should have been a way to promote ToT too and not an attempt to kill it. It's weird, it's really weird. They advertised it so much and now feels like they regret it.
    Edited by NeKryXe on October 1, 2022 5:14AM
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »

Why do you think it's understandable that they want to exclude it? Seems odd all the effort they have been doing to ruin ToT. They started to reduce the rewards in the last update, now they suggest that ToT dailies are not valid dailies...

I can't understand at all this effort to keep players away from ToT. It's always the same few players playing it, most of the time it takes a lot of time to start a match... the event should have been a way to promote ToT too and not an attempt to kill it. It's weird, it's really weird. They advertised it so much and now feels like they regret it.

I don't think they're trying to keep anyone away from ToT. Quite the opposite; during their streams they seem to go out of their way to suggest that players who haven't tried ToT yet should consider checking it out. They even mention some of the top ToT players to check out for tips about how to play and about recommended strategies for winning.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »

I don't think they're trying to keep anyone away from ToT. Quite the opposite; during their streams they seem to go out of their way to suggest that players who haven't tried ToT yet should consider checking it out. They even mention some of the top ToT players to check out for tips about how to play and about recommended strategies for winning.

Yes, I'm aware of that. That's why I don't understand now why they might want to exclude it deliberately from the event. Why aren't ToT dailies valid High Isle dailies? I really really hope that it's a bug and I hope the fix it fast. If it's not a bug and they intentionally excluded it from the High Isle event at least they could explain why. I'd like to know if they are already regretting the inclusion of ToT in the game or if they have an specific ToT event planed after this one. Like I said... it's weird... Dueling Tributes IS a High Isle daily quest.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the very least they could have included the npc daily, if they were scared of experienced players slaughtering newbies.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    At the very least they could have included the npc daily, if they were scared of experienced players slaughtering newbies.

That wasn't even a problem, since even the worst player can complete the Dueling Tributes daily quest. But, yes, that was the minimum.