The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PSA: mentioning PvP on the twitch stream will get you banned

Dangranma_Burgrukgad
Dangranma_Burgrukgad
✭✭✭✭
Just FYI, don't even mention PvP on the twitch stream if you don't want to get banned.
I have said nothing unpolite but only mentioning PvP is a bannable offense.

Take care.
  • Arthtur
    Arthtur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here we go again...
    PC/EU @Arthtur

Toxic Tank for the win :x
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Doesn't really seem right to me.
    @ZOS_Kevin do you have any insight?
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Naftal
    Naftal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do people insist on spamming pvp on streams that have nothing to do with it?
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You knew from past ZoS statements this would happen. They have an agenda for this stream and want to concentrate on the content that pertains to that agenda. Your spamming what about PvP interrupts their scheduled event and you should be kicked.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • MaraxusTheOrc
    MaraxusTheOrc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah. You said something sketchy. I’ve mentioned pvp several times and still have my privileges.
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone asked about the promised Q&A for U35 yet?
  • Dangranma_Burgrukgad
    Dangranma_Burgrukgad
    ✭✭✭✭
    Naftal wrote: »
    Why do people insist on spamming pvp on streams that have nothing to do with it?

Because top management spoke about PvP in the twitch intro.
  • Dangranma_Burgrukgad
    Dangranma_Burgrukgad
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nah. You said something sketchy. I’ve mentioned pvp several times and still have my privileges.

I' ve said that now pvp is unplayable due too lag, seems sketchy to you?
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seems like nothing changes
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MrLasagna wrote: »

I' ve said that now pvp is unplayable due too lag, seems sketchy to you?

Idk sounds kinda sketchy to expect them to talk about improving an existing feature that's known to struggle with performance when they try to sell shiny new content.