The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The house with the most upvotes should get displayed...

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Imagine if you could upvote each house you visit, the one that has the most upvotes gets to be displayed to everyone at default.

Thoughts?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on September 27, 2022 1:54AM
Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's New World's thing. Why do we need to copy it? So people can put custom vulgar, tasteless scenes/sculptures for all to see?
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's New World's thing. Why do we need to copy it? So people can put custom vulgar, tasteless scenes/sculptures for all to see?

Good point but it would be based on the one that gets most upvotes?

Is that the situation that is happening in nw?
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

no it's hypixel's thing, hypixel is a server on minecraft, which Microsoft owns. Therefore, Zenimax has more rights than that knockoff MMO does to this feature.

nothing is stopping anyone in the community from making tours of their houses and adding people to friends to see their homes, though.
    Edited by Dr_Con on September 26, 2022 11:23PM
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would prefer a dropdown menu of each home of the houses tab when you bring up the map. You could right click on the house of your choice and see 10 random players homes. Pick one to visit and off you go. Players would have to opt in with each home to have it be on the list.
    The next time you click on that same house it would be ten more random players homes. Should also be a way to save your favorites.
    I'm not keen on the voting for favorites idea. I'm guessing we would see mostly guild halls used as a way to recruit.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • fizzylu
    fizzylu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New World actually is score based. The points depend on the amount of furnishings you use, how you place them, their quality, and also your reputation in whatever zone your house is in will also increase the points you gain per item.
    But I will say, I don't think this system would work well nor is even necessary in ESO. In New World, you can walk up to almost any house in a settlement and purchase it. They also usually have front and back yards with the doors/windows open so you can look in. They feel more like a proper little town and neighborhood. I can't think of any cities or houses like that in ESO.
    I do think some list of sorts should exist that way players could visit homes of people that they aren't friends or guildies with. I know some housing enthusiasts would also like the idea of more people seeing their decorating, but I know many who would also hate that haha so it'd definitely have to be an optional setting.
    And calling a feature like this "copying" or saying a game has more "rights" to it is weird haha games, especially MMOs, should learn from each other or they won't grow and evolve as much.
    Edited by fizzylu on September 27, 2022 1:47AM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post