The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bruma Deadly Strikes?

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Apparently there is a vendor in Bruma that sells Deadly Strikes set (or chance).
OR
Do I need to complete quests in Bruma and see what I get?

Tankz!

Z
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a vendor at Bruma that sells containers of Deadly Strike set. Good luck with the RNG
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Go get it and sell it fast. With the change to Jabs, the price will probably drop a bit. Dagger is the most expensive thing.
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Farming it...it is found in Cyrodiil....but all over? Random quests would give it?

I have 3 pieces.

Jabs are getting nerfed?

oh boy.
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Deadly strike coffer is bought with AP in Bruma, but quests that drops it alongside other sets are in Vlastarus.
    You can also buy coffers from vendor at home base, ones that are labeled "offensive medium armor/jewelry/weapons" may contain deadly strike pieces of that kind.
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    EF321 wrote: »
    Deadly strike coffer is bought with AP in Bruma, but quests that drops it alongside other sets are in Vlastarus.
    You can also buy coffers from vendor at home base, ones that are labeled "offensive medium armor/jewelry/weapons" may contain deadly strike pieces of that kind.

@EF321 thanks for the info...
    Where in Bruma? I ran around each flag - no vendor...the main hall there is the quest giver, but did not see the vendor....I do wear glasses...
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »
    EF321 wrote: »

@EF321 thanks for the info...
    Where in Bruma? I ran around each flag - no vendor...the main hall there is the quest giver, but did not see the vendor....I do wear glasses...

At north-west flag, in the corner. They can be killed, so that could be the case.
  • TheOriginalMrT
    where in bruma? i just went there and didnt see anything. i wish peeps would post a mpa of its exact location and not just say cydrodill @ bruma. >:(
  • Oakenaxe
    Oakenaxe
    ✭✭✭✭
    where in bruma? i just went there and didnt see anything. i wish peeps would post a mpa of its exact location and not just say cydrodill @ bruma. >:(

Next to the flag on the left (facing north). Your faction must control Bruma though.
    a.k.a. Leo
    non-native English speaker
    200-300 ping and low fps player