The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Housing Feature Wishlist

Toorlokviing
Toorlokviing
✭✭✭
Wanted to make a list of features id like to see happen in the housing editor or housing system in general. feel free to add others. This list is not for specific furnishings you see in game...only features or types of furnishings you'd like to see.

1. be able to shrink or increase the size of any furnishing while in the editor/precision editing.
2. have animations on current furnishings that act like their current counterparts i.e (drawers opening, containers opening, chests opening, etc.) -Notes: The animations don't need to have anything inside the container. leave that up to players to stick things in those containers but allow the furnishing animation to link with whatever they put inside.
3. More Bright lights in different colors...i.e.(azure plasm cage in different colors like red, gold, purple, etc)
4. increase the furnishing limit by doing the following....have separate limits for inside and outside furnishings for houses. For Example: (Grand Psijic Villa. 700 outside house and 700 inside) double the original amount if there is no interior.
5. More water fountains of varying types as well as pools of water.
6. more daedric themed packs in crowns store. For example: (Nocturnal themed pack with crow furnishings like crow swarms, evergloam looking portals, etc.)
7. More meshes or Grate furnishings.

that's all i can think of atm but feel free to add more to it and hopefully some of these will make it to light and if lucky...all of them :) Stay safe Fellow decorators <3
  • maximusrex45
    maximusrex45
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like these, especially being able to scale items. So many things that just don't fit in most spaces you would put them, like doors and windows, or curtains that are just a bit too tall or too short.

They would have to redo all the maps to increase the limits based on inside/outside. You are not actually changing zones; you are just teleporting to a hidden area of the map, usually under the ground. Since it is all one map the performance issues will still exist if they increase values. I doubt at this point they would go back and make changes just due to so many houses, and if they did, it would likely lead to them having to remove all our decorations from those houses as they would now be different maps entirely from a technical standpoint.

• OnnuK
    OnnuK
    ✭✭✭
    + Ability to grow certain plants (like fallout 76)
    + Daily Crafting Quest Starter panel and also delivery furniture
    + Drop the banked inventory items on the floor (like Sykrim) (limit can still be based on bank space, it will be no different to put an item in the house or your bank)
    + Based on the housing permission random people can enter home from the front entrance (if the player choose to enter house from the zone it will randomy teleport to one of the player houses)
    + put all my chars with their outfit like house guests
    + connect all the houses you own via a panel so people can visit besides primary residence
    PC/EU @onnuk, Guild: ANADOLU "|H1:guild:29269|hAnadolu|h"
  • Ruj
    Ruj
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that ZOS mentioned some kind of planting/gardening coming with houses. Did that get scrapped?
    OnnuK wrote: »
    + Ability to grow certain plants

I thought that ZOS mentioned some kind of planting/gardening coming with houses. Did that get scrapped? Did I dream it?