Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Dov-rha Sabaton Toe Cap lead farm

Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
✭✭✭✭✭
In 4 days of farming, I found only 1 psijic portal.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on September 5, 2022 1:51AM
PC/EU
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rarely find portals unless I make them myself. Find a quiet area with a decent amount of enchanting nodes, plot out a route, and farm them until a portal (hopefully) spawns.
  • CoronHR
    CoronHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    farm all the runestone nodes and a portal will eventually appear. it took me maybe 30-45 mins
    PC - EU - Steam client
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I worked with 3 buddies to get this done. We all farmed different circuits and would call out portals for each other. Took us roughly 30 portals across 5-6 hours to get the lead for all 4 of us. I farmed hundreds of runestone nodes and my biggest takeaway was that it netted me personally 10 portals and just 1 Kuta. Yay.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I did close to 60 laps around the zone over the course of 2-3 weeks. Found 3 total portals, with the 3rd portal being the one that dropped the lead.
    CoronHR wrote: »
    farm all the runestone nodes and a portal will eventually appear. it took me maybe 30-45 mins

^^ That's the biggest issue with it. If other players farming the zone aren't also collecting the runestone nodes, the portals will rarely have a chance to spawn. But, if you are the only one farming the runestone nodes, then the player following the loop a bit behind you is likely to get a portal.
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just a thought, but some of the starter areas have bots farming enchanting nodes. They can't use the portals that spawn, so I find way more of them in those starter areas...
    PS5/NA