Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What do you do if you never received bonus crates for gifting event tickets during Zenithar event?

hananose
hananose
My partner and I exchanged event tickets as part of the gifting program during the Zenithar event. He received his bonus crown crates, but it's now August 31st, and I never received mine. I can't find any way to contact customer service about this problem through either the game or the website...
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 13, 2022 12:58PM

Best Answers

• tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    hananose wrote: »
    This is utterly infuriating!! I have sent 3 tickets to customer service so far and haven't heard a thing. I just did the latest update, and still nothing.

Is there any way to actually contact CS other than through the game?? The options don't match my problem, and there's no way to just send a message...

You should send in support tickets for things like this using the website: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/incident?fresh

Tickets sent through game will rarely if ever get responses because that's used for bug reports or other things that don't get responses. If you need a response, you should file an official ticket through the Support system.
    Answer ✓
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @hananose

What is your current ticket number?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
    Answer ✓
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home?region=US
    Submit a ticket
    Ingame support
    Platform
    Item issue
    Either "missing item" or "I have a problem with a crown store item" (I would pick the latter)
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My partner and I exchanged event tickets as part of the gifting program during the Zenithar event. He received his bonus crown crates, but it's now August 31st, and I never received mine. I can't find any way to contact customer service about this problem through either the game or the website...

Ah, I just saw this, should have read the forum before starting a new thread :disappointed:

I never received mine either.

Did you get anywhere with CS?

EDIT: Got in touch with CS and they got it sorted \o/
    Edited by ApoAlaia on September 2, 2022 1:47PM
  • hananose
    hananose
    Sent a ticket
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home?region=US
    Submit a ticket
    Ingame support
    Platform
    Item issue
    Either "missing item" or "I have a problem with a crown store item" (I would pick the latter)

Thank you, I did end up sending a ticket through "Crown store item.". Waiting to hear back...
  • hananose
    hananose
    ApoAlaia wrote: »

ApoAlaia, CS still hasn't responded :-(

Did you have to reach out again, or did they eventually get back to you?

[Edit for context]
    Edited by hananose on September 2, 2022 4:57PM
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

ApoAlaia, CS still hasn't responded :-(

Did you have to reach out again, or did they eventually get back to you?

[Edit for context]

I'm sorry to hear that.

I didn't have to reach out again, they got back to me within 3-4hrs or placing the tickets.
    Edited by ApoAlaia on September 3, 2022 12:44AM
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crates were given when U35 came out. Console users might have to wait til tomorrow when it releases for you guys.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • hananose
    hananose
    Djennku wrote: »
    Crates were given when U35 came out. Console users might have to wait til tomorrow when it releases for you guys.

If that's the case, my partner should not have gotten his, but he did (over a week ago).

And I still haven't heard back from customer service... >:(
  • hananose
    hananose

I'm sorry to hear that.

I didn't have to reach out again, they got back to me within 3-4hrs or placing the tickets.

Lucky! Any time I have had an issue, I have never heard back from CS. Until your comment, I almost thought they didn't actually exist...

• hananose
    hananose
    This is utterly infuriating!! I have sent 3 tickets to customer service so far and haven't heard a thing. I just did the latest update, and still nothing.

Is there any way to actually contact CS other than through the game?? The options don't match my problem, and there's no way to just send a message...
  • hananose
    hananose
    @ZOS_Bill

Thank you for reaching out, I forgot to update that I received an email from CS and resolution!
  • hananose
    hananose

You should send in support tickets for things like this using the website: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/incident?fresh

Tickets sent through game will rarely if ever get responses because that's used for bug reports or other things that don't get responses. If you need a response, you should file an official ticket through the Support system.

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for.
  • hananose
    hananose
    UPDATE

Situation resolved, thank you everyone for your help!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the update on this situation and that it has been resolved. This thread will now be closed from further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.