The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Are we ever gonna get the Leg Animation of All The Horses and Rams and fixed ?

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-yTgsTuJk4

Please Walking slowly on your mounts looks awful.
Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • Mesite
    Mesite
    ✭✭✭✭
    Horses in Tamriel must have an extra bone in their legs. I think my dwarven camel looks cool BECAUSE of the dodgy legs. It makes it look like a robot.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mesite wrote: »
    Horses in Tamriel must have an extra bone in their legs. I think my dwarven camel looks cool BECAUSE of the dodgy legs. It makes it look like a robot.

They need a VET ASAP
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Pelanora
    Pelanora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My son plays a roblox game with better horses and riding animation
  • Wolfchild07
    Wolfchild07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And wolf gait also, it's so awkward.
  • Mesite
    Mesite
    ✭✭✭✭
    However, I'm a bit concerned this is like comparing a seal with a horker? They are different species from a different world. Would we say Kaghoutis need 4 legs next?
  • Dragonlord573
    Dragonlord573
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been playing Red Dead 2 lately and seeing ESO's horse causes me actual discomfort now.
  • M0ntie
    M0ntie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eso horses’ legs are awful standing still. Even the new 2 person horse is hideous.
    The back legs are deformed.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One day we can all dream horses in ESO have had their left back legs fixed
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons