The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wich skill in the game is actually fun to spam in u35?

• coletas
    coletas
    ✭✭✭✭
    I spam the wheel mouse trying to swap bar in cyro, but usually no luck
  • gronoxvx
    gronoxvx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love spamming the skills that dont fire in cyro
  • Ragnarok0130
    Ragnarok0130
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I use to like magcro's flaming skulls because I love the visual effects for magcro. Then I moved to Warden (necro has problems) and loved the class, but HATED the spammable. Throwing birds just looks weird to me, so I have retired that. Am now playing a magblade and sure, the visuals aren't overly exciting, but it gets the job done with swallow soul.

Just the concept of throwing birds doesn't make sense to me lore wise. I'm a warden, one with nature and the divine, respecting the world around me so even bears will fight at my side as an equal, but let me chuck this bird at my armed and armored enemies over and over again. Take that bird!
  • AngelicaDLynn
    AngelicaDLynn
    ✭✭✭
    I use to like magcro's flaming skulls because I love the visual effects for magcro. Then I moved to Warden (necro has problems) and loved the class, but HATED the spammable. Throwing birds just looks weird to me, so I have retired that. Am now playing a magblade and sure, the visuals aren't overly exciting, but it gets the job done with swallow soul.

Just the concept of throwing birds doesn't make sense to me lore wise. I'm a warden, one with nature and the divine, respecting the world around me so even bears will fight at my side as an equal, but let me chuck this bird at my armed and armored enemies over and over again. Take that bird!

Maybe they should make the bird look like a vulture. Would make more sense at leat.
  • Eric_Prince
    Eric_Prince
    ✭✭✭✭

Wasn't that bird a cliff racer? If so, you're probably the lucky player without Morrowind (real Morrowind) flashbacks. Any person who was attacked by this infernal creatures will give their right arm to being able to throw cliff racers at their enemies. Cliff racers aren't one with nature and the divines. They're creatures of pure evil and must die. Every single last one of them.

Every time a Warden is throwing a cliff racer, a khajiit kid purrs in joy.
    Edited by Eric_Prince on August 27, 2022 6:56PM
    To be the Chosen One really sounds like lots of fun,
    But in the end you'll just be someone's lunch
    (c)
  • Ragnarok0130
    Ragnarok0130
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Wasn't that bird a cliff racer? If so, you're probably the lucky player without Morrowind (real Morrowind) flashbacks. Any person who was attacked by this infernal creatures will give their right arm to being able to throw cliff racers at their enemies. Cliff racers aren't one with nature and the divines. They're creatures of pure evil and must die. Every single last one of them.

Every time a Warden is throwing a cliff racer, a khajiit kid purrs in joy.

Yes I think it's actually a cliff racer.
  • stevenyaub16_ESO
    stevenyaub16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dizzy swing has always felt the best to me though I rather used it. Something about the animation and sound cue makes it really nice to weave.

I hated old jabs like some other spammables coz animation didn't line up with gcd at all.
  • Mesite
    Mesite
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember being killed several times by cliff racers in the original Morrowind. They weren't quick, but they were deadly. Swallow soul on nightblade feels easiest for me, probably because the animations aren't excessive.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Caribou77
    Caribou77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In PVP, if you can find a spammable that doesn’t lag badly, and isn’t easily dodged, you should use it.

I’ll give you a hint: it’s not Crystal Frags or Screaming Cliff Racer.

I predict U35 will flood PVP with Concealed Weapon and gankers.

Bring your Potions of Detection, or be fodder for The Sneak n Gank Meta.