The connection issues for the North American PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Wich skill in the game is actually fun to spam in u35?

Captain_Devildog
Captain_Devildog
✭✭✭✭
I was used to punctering sweep for 5 years,
It is such a satisfaction to spam that one you feel the connection when you interact.
(Now it's ***)

I want that feeling again with a spammable but all of them that i tried feel dumb and not fun. Here some examples what i mean.

Molten whip:
It makes me feel like im always missing my target, and the leash feel small.

Force pulse:
It feels like i'm punching a turd.

Crystal frags:
It's like you click the button and the game lags, and the skills comes with a delay. Not fun at all.

Flame skull:
Such a boring and disconnected feeling.

Well i just want to shoot a spammable skill that feels enjoyable to spam.
The only one i liked is Necro scythe but that is apparantly not a spammable..
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 29, 2022 2:14AM
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ice Destructive Reach feels fun to use, if you like/make critical chance/damage build.
    🏳️🌈 Ride with Pride 🏳️🌈
    Stamina/Damage Sorcerer - PC - NA - DC
  • Reaver999
    Reaver999
    ✭✭✭
    Well there is guy on AD in GH on PC NA that spams the heck out of birds. It's so fast I don't even know how he does it. Over, and over, and over..I keep waiting for something else, but just birds. I bet that guy would say birds is the funnest.
  • Pyvos
    Pyvos
    ✭✭✭✭
    I find the 2-hander reverse slice / executioner spammable to be quite satisfying, both in damage and animation.
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    flurry.

no, not really.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
    GM of Imperial Gold Reserve trading guild (started in 2017) since 2/2022
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to spam something, really, but my toon does literally nothing besides walking.

That happend yesterday after being portet back from a dungeon. No skills, nothing, just walking.

So I guess I spam walking :trollface:
    TherealHämähäkki
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of the bow skills are "fun" to use as spamables, but that is all that can be said about bow abilities, as all of them are kinda underwhelming.
  • Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverse slice for mobs after a dot and Posion injection for single target...

Posion injection is the best spam skill for PvP now...
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like Flaming Skull. I can go to the kitchen, make some tea and return before it reaches the target.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • ThirdEye_PULSE
    ThirdEye_PULSE
    ✭✭✭✭
    My favorite spammable used to be on my main pvp stamden about 3 years ago. Most people didnt love it but i would hit my wings, sub assault, and while i charge in would send a couple birds at them. Then once im on top of them sub assault would pop. It added a lot of pressure before the fight even began, especially as a stam user.
  • Ragnarok0130
    Ragnarok0130
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reaver999 wrote: »
    Well there is guy on AD in GH on PC NA that spams the heck out of birds. It's so fast I don't even know how he does it. Over, and over, and over..I keep waiting for something else, but just birds. I bet that guy would say birds is the funnest.

LOL the picture in my mind is hilarious. Personally I can't stand birds when I play Warden. I wonder if he has a bird macro.
  • AlterBlika
    AlterBlika
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brawler with master's 2h go brrr
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Radiant destruction. It's the new templar spammable.
  • duckdown
    duckdown
    ✭✭✭
    Dizzying swing
  • AinSoph
    AinSoph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably Concealed Blade as it now gives passive minor expedition and has synergy with path.
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I use to like magcro's flaming skulls because I love the visual effects for magcro. Then I moved to Warden (necro has problems) and loved the class, but HATED the spammable. Throwing birds just looks weird to me, so I have retired that. Am now playing a magblade and sure, the visuals aren't overly exciting, but it gets the job done with swallow soul.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    flurry.

no, not really.

The old one was great.

The new one should be renamed "flail." Because that's what you're doing, flailing your arms about wildly and randomly while you just happen to be holding two weapons.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • xthrshx
    xthrshx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jabs. Oh. Never mind.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to spam Siege Shield in PvE and make everybody happy with the pretty bubble forts.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    flurry.

no, not really.

The old one was great.

The new one should be renamed "flail." Because that's what you're doing, flailing your arms about wildly and randomly while you just happen to be holding two weapons.

They should rename Flurry to Furry.

083d71b3e1088e917a8b190d32092800cbdef54e.gif
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    flurry.

no, not really.

The old one was great.

They should rename Flurry to Furry.

083d71b3e1088e917a8b190d32092800cbdef54e.gif

If that were the animation I would use it all the time.
  • Sleep
    Sleep
    ✭✭✭✭
    bashing with a shield
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I always liked NB's Swallow Soul skill. Too bad it got nerfed into the ground years ago. I wish there was another spammable that was just as satisfying as Jabs. But they took away that satisfying skill and turned it into... Well, what it is now. And to be clear, I do not care that it does bad damage. I care that the animation is terrible and now it feels terrible to use.

I also like Recking Blow from the 2h skill line. Does good damage and feels weighty and heavy to use. Too bad they nerfed empower, though.
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is actually a good question...what ARE people using for MagSorc as spammable now? Crystal is terrible.
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Log out
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    h9dlb wrote: »
    Log out

Unfortunately that has a cast time of 30 seconds.
  • EldritchSun
    EldritchSun
    ✭✭✭
    I used Blackrose weapons deadly Cloak on solo stam (magstamhybridwhatever) cro.
  • Kalle_Demos
    Kalle_Demos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flurry was fun. But that cool animation was destroyed too. The fun police have decided that their paying customers were enjoying things too much. Can't have that.
    Edited by Kalle_Demos on August 26, 2022 10:55PM

"If I am to be Queen, I must look fear in the face and conquer it. How can I ask my people to have faith in me if I don't have faith in myself?" - Queen Ayrenn
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DigiAngel wrote: »
    This is actually a good question...what ARE people using for MagSorc as spammable now? Crystal is terrible.

Crystal frag hardcast or not, Force Pulse and Elemental Ring. Basically anything with all or most of the damage up front since they killed DOTs.
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    Radiant destruction. It's the new templar spammable.

We love 2 execute from 100% :naughty:
  • Pelanora
    Pelanora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love my bow even if Legolas would laugh at the speed I draw and loose arrows