The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

high isle blue tree furniture

evymyu233
evymyu233
✭✭✭✭
ptkrebzz4n6g.png
og3bahcupl6c.png
can we have this tree furniture?i think we can buy them from furnisher :)
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 29, 2022 2:11AM
  • LikiLoki
    LikiLoki
    ✭✭✭✭
    ku5wsm1s8n6p.png
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are they both the same tree? It doesn’t look like the larger one would be in the Lighting category for furnishings.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Surprised the tree one isn't available to purchase with crowns in the housing editor already. The potted one is a nice reskin of a craftable one from Markath dlc.

Sadly housing got a really small selection of craftables this dlc. There will be structure related ones coming soon, and I think pc just got a set of gold blueprints added. But it still pales in comparison to the share volume of stuff that dlcs like Morrowind, Summerset, Elsweyr and Skyrim added.

• Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    High Isle dailies are already dropping structural furnishing plans. New gold plans are added whenever a dungeon DLC comes out.
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    LikiLoki wrote: »
    ku5wsm1s8n6p.png

i have this,but this tree is very small.i want big blue tree
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post