Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Connecting my ESO to Amazon. Error every time

Jesszilla
Jesszilla
Soul Shriven
Hello guys! I am not sure if others have had this same problem, but I am having issues connecting my Amazon account to my ESO account for the prime gaming loot.
What the strange thing is, is that when I go to my amazon account connections, it says that I am connected with zenimax, but when I go to my eso connections page it says I am not connected at all and every time I do try to connect, I get an error saying "There was a problem linking your account. Please try again or contact support". I have tried disconnecting my amazon and also my twitch account and trying to reconnect, but nothing works, I still get the same issue.
I have gone to the eso support page, but I cannot find the appropriate category to make my support ticket under.

If anyone knows a solution or knows which category I should file my support ticket under, please let me know.

Thank you!

ho05wg8fqtyv.png
45x4212mwjet.png
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 6, 2022 2:31PM
This discussion has been closed.