The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Has anyone ever been "stuck" in the Depths of Malatar dungeon?

ixmike
ixmike
✭✭✭
This happened to me just now.

We were a 4-member group in Normal, and the giant area where the Weeping Woman appears (the 3rd or 4th area?), none of us could proceed through the east exit. All my team members then disbanded and dungeon was left unfinished.

Does anyone know why?
Xbox NA, DC NB.Gamertag: swampfoxix
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ixmike wrote: »
    This happened to me just now.

We were a 4-member group in Normal, and the giant area where the Weeping Woman appears (the 3rd or 4th area?), none of us could proceed through the east exit. All my team members then disbanded and dungeon was left unfinished.

Does anyone know why?

I don't know reason of those bugs. But it's not only DoM dungeon, there're same bug at the other dungeon.
    Looks like ZOS is searching to solve those bugs now.
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".