Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No love for argonians? 🦎

• xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonians did not receive a bonus to the restoration skill until Skyrim and it was only +5(Imperial is +10). The one thing Argonians have ALWAYS been the best at is movement speed. Ironically the slowest race (orc) got a bonus to sprint speed instead of Argonians. In the games that had Athletics and speed, Argonians have always had the highest combination of the two.

Argonians have also historically across the games had low starting hp due to having low endurance, so its a bit strange that they get a racial that gives 1000hp. Potion racial is obviously complete non sense and doesn't even require an explanation. Only racials that they got right for Argonians was swim speed and poison/disease resistance. Everything else is a complete fabrication with no justification.

A lore and game accurate racials for Argonians would be something more like

1: 15% extra xp in the Ledgermain skill(Argonians are the greatest lock pickers in tamriel)
    12% movement speed increase water and land

2: 1910 max magicka and stamina(argonians have never favored one over the other)

3: Immunity to poison status effect(argonians are not immune to disease, but have been immune to poison)
    2310 resistance to poison and disease
    When you take damage you heal for X hp over X seconds(hist skin)

4: increase weapon/spell damage by up to X based on missing health of target(I think this would be unique and also would fit the shadowscale/assassin lore)
    Edited by xxslam48xxb14_ESO on August 20, 2022 1:03PM
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • Klingenlied
    Klingenlied
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd be all in for more "general usefulness" in racial passives too. For one, you needa profit in all roles when it comes to PvE. Thus, any form of max stats & flat weapon/spell damage will generally beat out everything else in this regard. Second is crit chance and crit damage / healing. Here tanks don't really profit.

Good racials done right for tank / heal / dd that are good for any content, even the leaderboard #1 positions are: High Elves, Bretons and Dark Elves. No matter the role, there is hardly any disadvantages. They can tank - and the slight damage taken disadvantages don't matter - they can heal, they surely can dps. Not saying other races don't make those positions! Just saying: those races can be almost anything and in any role they can perform incredibly well.

Anyway, the best changes in regards to racials would be a new look at the spreadsheets and making anyone underperforming more useful - in any role in the best case scenario.