The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

PvP'ers don't matter

OnGodiDoDis
OnGodiDoDis
✭✭✭
ezms6cd1s2qd.jpg
There, I said what we've all been thinking. We PvP'ers don't get the changes we want when we want them. We always have to wait until the next patch (or even longer) for adjustments. When we request something changed, the changes don't happen the way we want them to. They always get changed into something completely useless. We get "fixes" that nobody asked for (Scorch, Dark Cloak, Jabs). Skills that nobody ever complained about get "balanced" (again Scorch, Jabs, Crystal Frag). We get broken sets every single patch that ruin the PvP experience. I don't remember the last time I was excited for the patch notes, because there's always a nerf or broken set somewhere.

We have been demanding more attention to class spammables and magicka specs for years and this is what we get? Ranged class spammables are underperforming because they have a delay before they hit. This is why Whip, Surprise attack, and Jabs are the best spammables in the game; they are melee range and they deal instant damage.

We play this game every single day, so it would be in your best interest to pay attention to what we say is needed, and the things that are not needed. This isn't PvE, where we can go god-mode on NPCs. NPCs can't have their playing experience ruined by broken skills and sets. We human players have to suffer the consequences of developer oversights.

The reason you don't get any feedback from weak classes is because (surprise) nobody plays them. You don't get feedback from Wardens when you implement a bad skill change because nobody is getting on the PTS to test it. People are tired of classes getting butchered every single patch, so they just stop playing them and you don't get feedback on them for many patches.

"By popular request..." *scoffs. Somebody please tag the devs.
Edited by OnGodiDoDis on August 10, 2022 4:09AM
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like a better example to point at would be Nocturnal’s Ploy and Mara’s Balm… I have never seen anyone want EC added to the trial dummy. Actually, I was shocked and disappointed when I read it.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    Options
  • MISTFORMBZZZ
    MISTFORMBZZZ
    ✭✭✭
    lets not even start talking about the performance [snip]

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on August 10, 2022 12:12PM
    Options
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not buying any crowns or DLC until the console servers are replaced and I see a huge performance improvement.
    Options
  • DrNukenstein
    DrNukenstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a PVPer, even though Nocturnals Ploy and Mara's Balm are both an abomination, I think adding a line of crit resistance to the new pvp sets shows they do care.

These are pvp sets, for pvp'ers. Not like these two would have any use outside of PVP, but it's a start to what I think is the best idea of the patch.

I think a great next step in repairing optics to the pvp community would be rebalancing other pvp sets with a line of crit resistance, and rotating a tank, mag, and stam dungeon set into the rewards of the worthy pool each patch.
    Options