The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Terrier pieces...

Living_Tribunal
Living_Tribunal
✭✭✭
So these terrier pieces...don't know about you but I got the ten I needed the first day. Now I've been giving away the runestone after I get another ten. How many do you guys have?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 1, 2022 2:19AM
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had 49at last count, destroyed them all.
  • Marillea
    Marillea
    ✭✭✭✭
    I earned 2mil AP in between yesterday and today, and managed to put together almost 10... Yet to see body markings/head markings. I don't know what to do with those dogs anymore.

They're adorable, but too many!
  • chessalavakia_ESO
    chessalavakia_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my thirty so I'm done farming them. Now I'll just be doing the one quest per day for the tickets.
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    After 5 million AP I have dozens of these bones, but still not even one body/head marking... they even drop?
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They drop far more often then the should... They are just filler (junk) rewards
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So these terrier pieces...don't know about you but I got the ten I needed the first day. Now I've been giving away the runestone after I get another ten. How many do you guys have?

OP, make sure you use your extra pieces on characters belonging in a different alliance so that you can the pets with the colours of the other alliances as well. You'll probably still have many left over even after that, but just a heads up that you can get all three pets.
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only have 6 :D but then I've had three hakeijo across two chars so I'm not complaining.
  • Living_Tribunal
    Living_Tribunal
    ✭✭✭
    I got 3 haiku in a few days. Mostly repair and catapult things too. Rewards aren't terrible I just don't want to see anymore dogs....it looks silly! I got my first motif today but no markings or anything like that.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After 5 million AP I have dozens of these bones, but still not even one body/head marking... they even drop?

I haven't seen any of the markings, either. The event announcement says they are "found very rarely in Pelinal's Boon Boxes," and "very rarely" implies a very low drop chance, so I think I'll buy them with tickets.

On the other hand, I've found 2 of the new style pages on each server, so the drop chance on those seems a lot better, even if they're apparently limited to 1 per day (although there's some uncertainty about that). Even if I buy both markings with tickets, I should still have enough tickets to buy 3 style pages, and I only need 5 more per server, so that means I only need to find 2 more unknown style pages before the event ends, which seems like it will be easy.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow...I'm still trying for terrier #3 and have gotten none so far.

I do have time, so I'll still keep trying!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over a 100, me bg a lot, on all 12 toons.
    Better than killing brain dead npc, lol.
  • Jamie_Aubrey
    Jamie_Aubrey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've got 50 so far, just put them on the guild store for 20k for 10
    RETIRED FROM ESO
    PC/EU
    Former Empress & Grand Overlord Vex Valentino
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must have missed this last year. About 17 short to get the other two terriers.
  • Living_Tribunal
    Living_Tribunal
    ✭✭✭
    Oh you mean from the other two factions? Meh, I just have one dude I use.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have 175 terrier bones, and thats after i gave 12 away to guild members lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Living_Tribunal
    Living_Tribunal
    ✭✭✭
    Man that's quite a few!