Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

A couple questions..

DigiAngel
DigiAngel
✭✭✭✭✭
Fist up...why can't I break down mythics? They don't show up in the decon area. Second, why is it when I exit a delve as a werewolf I always lose the form when I show up on the other side, even though I'm full on time? Thank you.
  • Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the mythics you are trying to break-down reconstructed? AFAIK this is the only way you can dismantle them. You'll get your transmutes back.

I don't play WW so I'm unsure on this one. Sounds like a bug if you've still got time so I'd say maybe submit a ticket?
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stanx wrote: »
    Are the mythics you are trying to break-down reconstructed? AFAIK this is the only way you can dismantle them. You'll get your transmutes back.

I don't play WW so I'm unsure on this one. Sounds like a bug if you've still got time so I'd say maybe submit a ticket?

mythics cannot be deconstructed, regardless if it is a reconstructed or naturally obtained one

if you reconstruct you have to eat those 25 transmutes because they arent coming back lol

the only option to "get rid" of a mythic is a fully destroy
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad face....ok thank you.